• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Un-Official 2010 Secret Santa "What you got thread"

732 posts in this topic

UG Comics!

Iconic issues that I've always wanted to own, but I've never even held any of these in my hands before!

The PRECIOUS! (worship)

gollum.jpg

108712.jpg.73ae77b21ceebc87b0b42407e1413beb.jpg

108713.jpg.50f967727d9d18ae23de12d043f4af9d.jpg

What was in that first GIANT package?

I have a huge bare spot on my wall and have been looking for something to hang in it for a few years.

I just found it. ^^

This thing is HUGE! :whee:

The quality of this print is incredible!

108714.jpg.4e10f8f186475d876bbb114c2b042e35.jpg

108715.jpg.547003b868e80edfcf4afbce06e4bb31.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH, ANGELO! You are a first class boardie and I love you, man! :luhv:

You're very welcome, Steve. Makes me feel good to know you that I helped spread some (late) holiday cheer. Enjoy the gifts! :applause:

Wow! I'm guessing your wish list said Robert Crumb art ?? Very very nice. Way to go Watcher. You can be my SS anytime :grin:

What was in that first GIANT package?

I have a huge bare spot on my wall and have been looking for something to hang in it for a few years.

I just found it. ^^

This thing is HUGE! :whee:

The quality of this print is incredible!

amazing!

ok......I GOT SOMETHING! ok, not form my original SS, but from the amazing skypinkblu! 2 sweet books and a card (with merry christmas crossed out and replaced with happy valentines day haha). i got a Harvey comics hits 59 (my 1st pre code horror) and a betty and veronica 55. big thank you to skypinkblu for stepping up and doing something she didnt need to do and to hammy for everything too.

even though i didnt get anything until jan 27th, im not put off from this. it was my 1st SS and i'll be back next year if allowed.

and to my original SS whoever you are, i hope you show more respect to "paying" customers if you ever have sales threads. i hope you enjoyed the gift you got from your SS, i never had that chance with you

ok......I GOT SOMETHING! ok, not form my original SS, but from the amazing skypinkblu! 2 sweet books and a card (with merry christmas crossed out and replaced with happy valentines day haha). i got a Harvey comics hits 59 (my 1st pre code horror) and a betty and veronica 55. big thank you to skypinkblu for stepping up and doing something she didnt need to do and to hammy for everything too.

even though i didnt get anything until jan 27th, im not put off from this. it was my 1st SS and i'll be back next year if allowed.

and to my original SS whoever you are, i hope you show more respect to "paying" customers if you ever have sales threads. i hope you enjoyed the gift you got from your SS, i never had that chance with you

Awesome brother,sorry your first time did'nt go as planned.Don't let it sour you on next year. :whee:

....and tonight i got an amazon gift cert. from the very very generous sckao. thank you once again

(thumbs u

It was sent a while ago actually... but it got lost in the email. (shrug)

(I'm not his Secret Santa..just an alternate.)

....and tonight i got an amazon gift cert. from the very very generous sckao. thank you once again

(thumbs u

You sure about that? hm

(thumbs u

You sure about that? hm

Legion of Substitute Secret Santas...

I just thought of those books, I'll have to reread them...The Substitute heroes were pretty funny...

Glad it all worked out for you,Nickwire!