• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2010 Nik Memorial Grading Contest *Round 6*

327 posts in this topic

Some people climbed 31 spots up the chart. Some people dropped 18 spots on the chart.

That can only mean me

lol

You were at #126 last round out of #133. I think it's safe to say you cannot drop 18 spots. :makepoint:

Hmmm...

I got a picture of a train wreck in reply to my last grade. That can't be good. :fear:

I got this from joeypost

stewie.jpg

:o

This time I got no response at all. I'm so inconsequential now they're completely ignoring me. hm

Some people climbed 31 spots up the chart. Some people dropped 18 spots on the chart.

That can only mean me

lol

You were at #126 last round out of #133. I think it's safe to say you cannot drop 18 spots. :makepoint:

What about that special dispensation vote we had?

Hmmm...

I got a picture of a train wreck in reply to my last grade. That can't be good. :fear:

I got this from joeypost

stewie.jpg

:o

Hey, I got that too. Of course it was in response to massive graemlin taunting.

So what's up?

I saw the note that the scanned book for the next round is delayed because of Joey's Mom, but where are the results from the last round? (shrug)

Delay is on the scanned CGC Book for this round.

So what's up?

I saw the note that the scanned book for the next round is delayed because of Joey's Mom, but where are the results from the last round? (shrug)

doh! I guess someone had a PRESSing engagement.

So what's up?

doh! I guess someone had a PRESSing engagement.

No worries, gives you some extra time to pen your Hollywood Walk of Fame star acceptance speech.