• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF "Three"

82 posts in this topic

I've been reading them and I'm interested to see who the victim will be, but consider the whole thing to be a bit "ho hum" since the dead FF member will be alive again within a year or two.

I've really liked FF recently.

Any guesses who dies? Reed and Sue seem the obvious choices.

I'm guessing Johnny Storm.

It's his turn, after all.

Yeah it's Johnny, It will turn out however he was trapped/ a prisoner in the negative zone. This will last 13 issues and he will return once FF hits / reverts back to issue 600.

The only one that would surprise me is Reed. As the character is used frequently in the Marvel Universe and has importance in that way.

Thing: Maybe, but only because Joey Q. would pick him. He was the fan favorite at the beginning of the series, and Joey Q. likes giving the finger to older readers. More controversy = good idea in his head.

Sue or Johnny: Both are a safe pick. Neither has been popular or a sales draw for a long time.

wont be thing he is the new start in avengers

Its either sue or torch ...

Probably not Sue since she's with Namor and he'd kick the *spoon* out of anything that tried to kill her.

My prediction is the torch, as others have stated, or Reed, via some cosmic-thingy that keeps the door open for his return.

i thought I read it was going to be a new team, oh well Fail on marvel's part. It's not interesting with 4, even less so with 3.

The only one that would surprise me is Reed. As the character is used frequently in the Marvel Universe and has importance in that way.

Thing: Maybe, but only because Joey Q. would pick him. He was the fan favorite at the beginning of the series, and Joey Q. likes giving the finger to older readers. More controversy = good idea in his head.

Sue or Johnny: Both are a safe pick. Neither has been popular or a sales draw for a long time.

can't kill the thing. he was one of the faces of marvel for a long long time.

anywayz, who cares. dead just ain't dead in the Marvel universe. captain marvel and nighthawk were seriously dead for a long time and look what happened. criminey, the only characters who stay dead are the ones who first appeared an issue before like the indian superhero who died in x-men 95.

sure, villians might stay dead, but popularish characters? never. seriously, they had to bring back nighthawk for criminey sakes and he was like a J Lister.