• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes 2011

972 posts in this topic

Man I still have two more days of work that I have to get through before I can attempt to sleep for 3 hours and get up and drive to Charlotte Friday morning around 3 am so I can be there before the doors open. Something tells me the level of production from me is going to be just above zero those two days. I should be able to at least turn the computer on.

Hope everyone comes by and says hello :hi:

Names David, and in booths 514, 516, 518, 613

Brand new collection of Gold and Silver never at a show and also with the collection came 60 some boxes of real nice Hardcovers, Art books, Graphic Novels, pulps, etc.... Plus 40 plus totes of toys!!

This guy had everything!!

Hope to see ya!

unfortunately I sold my action 1 not too long ago, but should have just about every other Golden and Silver age key represented at our booth (213) and will have 20+ long boxes of modern $1 and 2/$1 books all alpha numerically sorted too...

all cgc boxes now staged... I have 3 boxes of raw gold and silver to price on the trip up, then price some cgc boxes and I am good to go...whew...back to back to back 15+ hour days (and before you cry a pity party for me, realize I work about 20 minutes a day, so that was HUGE for me lol )

Will drive into sc today and finish last leg into NC tomorrow morn

Everyone stop by 213 and say hi to Bridget and little dude!

Will drive into sc today and finish last leg into NC tomorrow morn

Everyone stop by 213 and say hi to Bridget and little dude!

I think you're going to have a SUPER SHOW!!!!

Look forward to being across from you at the show.