• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes 2011

972 posts in this topic

I thought it would be nice to post pics of yourself if you're going to the show. If I'm elbow to elbow box diving with one of you, I'd like to know it!

SL730430-1.jpg

I probably wont be wearing this sombrero but I will definitely have on either a Green Arrow or Two Face shirt, depending on the day. You'll also probably spot something with a Tiger paw on it, whether it be a ornage backpack I'll probably be wearing, a hat, or some orange shorts. Post away!

Sam, we shall meet face to face, sir.

I think you should wear the sombrero.

I didnt buy it. I was in the airport in Cancun and took advantage of the photo-op. Apparently it happens alot as a guard came and told me "No photos in hats!".

does anybody know which kids from CGC are there? i emailed joe pierson yesterday regarding neal adams SS request from wondercon, and i haven't heard back.

i know joe is going to the show. i talked to him yesterday on the phone.

WHich one of you cyber hacking geeks crashed the Heroes Hotline??!!!

I have the advanced ticket to pick up, what time does the show open? WHen can I get in???

:frustrated:

I have the advanced ticket to pick up, what time does the show open? WHen can I get in???

10:30 for 3-day pass holders. 11 for the scrubs

Are all the new collections already gone?

Greggy staked it all out?

Roy bought the good stuff off Harley?

I still remember 10 years ago getting a crack at a new collection brought to the show. Eneded up getting a JLA 21 9.4 out of it (bought it raw, along with lots of Adams covers).

:banana:

10:30 for 3-day pass holders. 11 for the scrubs

When is your time for signatures? You setting up next to Dales booth?

I want to get you to SS a book you sold me.