• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman Family Collecting Thread!
3 3

1,567 posts in this topic

BTW, I'm glad to see some of my SA books are going to such nice homes:)

Which Silver Age comics? Where did you come across them, or how long did you have them?

???

I grew them in my garden;)

Actually, I've collected them for years...just have been selling off some of the SA ones because my GA books have taken over.

Actually, I've collected them for years...just have been selling off some of the SA ones because my GA books have taken over.[/color]

New interests never displace my old ones. I just slot the new interests/collections beside my existing ones.

;)

Actually, I've collected them for years...just have been selling off some of the SA ones because my GA books have taken over.[/color]

New interests never displace my old ones. I just slot the new interests/collections beside my existing ones.

;)

It's not that I'm not interested in them..but I have to adjust according to space as well as other issues.. I've already got comics in 2 guest bedrooms, lol...sometimes I have guests who are not comic collectors;)

Fresh from the CGC mint... :hi: (hi Sharon!)

Nice books Brannon. One day I'll buy a MF 101. Always wanted to read the very first story of Superboy.

SLR

Great story, the splash page is fantastic looking! (thumbs u

It's not that I'm not interested in them..but I have to adjust according to space as well as other issues.. I've already got comics in 2 guest bedrooms, lol...sometimes I have guests who are not comic collectors;)

I just show any guests to the garage.

(shrug)

Fresh from the CGC mint... :hi: (hi Sharon!)

Nice books Brannon. One day I'll buy a MF 101. Always wanted to read the very first story of Superboy.

SLR

Don't forget The Adventures Of Superboy hardcover that reprints all the MF and early Adventure Superboy stories.

Yes, I'll have to pick up a copy at a local show where dealers charge only half price. But I still would like to own a mid-grade copy of MF 101.

SLR

Great idea. I will be on the lookout also for the MF 101 reprint, as there will be a comic con nearby in about a month. :wishluck: