• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman Family Collecting Thread!
3 3

1,567 posts in this topic

So who ended up winning the races in Brazil, Spain and Germany?

???

Hahahaha you know it really makes me mad they made it a tie...

Wouldnt Flash outirght have the slight edge??? After all, he is THE FLASH....

Superman cant beat him, or it bascially makes no sense for there to be a Flash...

Whos with me???????

I'm with you! If Superman is just as fast, there would have been no need for the Flash.

:)

Yes i think the writers got it wrong way back in 1967 doing that....

i would kill myself if I was the Flash and someone was faster...

I never got around to looking if it is soft or strict grade but here it is. There is one more 7.5 that I sense was graded in the cgc "soft period". No offense if anyone here owns it :)

SP_JIM_OLS_1_7_5_zpsb3a649bc.jpeg

That's the best JO 1 I've ever seen. A real beauty, Sir!! Congrats. A notoriously difficult book to find in HG! :applause:

Here's my copy by comparion. I thought it deserved a higher grade--a 5.5 at least. I bought it raw but it does present well though your copy is much nicer. Maybe one day I'll resubmit but what the heck I enjoy the book. I think "Silver" has a nice copy, too!

JimmyOlsen1.jpg

P8250326.jpg

And here's Superman 132, the companion piece of the Lois Lane 15. Not only do the books have the same panel structure but the color scheme are exactly the same. Finding both in decent grade not to mention HG took some patience.