• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does Brad (Redhook) deserve a 2nd chance and have his CGC ban lifted?

Does Brad (Redhook) deserve a 2nd chance and have his CGC ban lifted?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Does Brad (Redhook) deserve a 2nd chance and have his CGC ban lifted?

238 posts in this topic

They owe us nothing.
Actually they do. The only problem is that people are too married to this place to leave. If everyone left over some issue or other, that would affect their pocketbook. If you don't see that you can "vote" on whether to accept something or demand change, then I suppose you keep eating at crappy restaurants as well.

So what exactly do they owe us, apart from food that is?

I could use a happy ending...

:blush:

They owe us nothing.
Actually they do. The only problem is that people are too married to this place to leave. If everyone left over some issue or other, that would affect their pocketbook. If you don't see that you can "vote" on whether to accept something or demand change, then I suppose you keep eating at crappy restaurants as well.

I think you've already burned through your fair share of fairy tales around here, Hansel.

They owe us nothing.

I think you may need a lot more than that.

They owe us nothing.

I think you've already burned through your fair share of fairy tales around here, Hansel.

Sound great coming from someone that just traveled back from their Stonehenge vacation,

I mean strike.

lol

They owe us nothing.

So is CGC going to have food for us in their booth at Megacon? I would be happy

with a soft pretzel or some cheese nachos. :)

They owe us nothing.

I think you may need a lot more than that.

hm

They owe us nothing.

Nachos sound good.

They owe us nothing.

Sound great coming from someone that just traveled back from their Stonehenge vacation,

I mean strike.

lol

At least my strike didn't involve alienating an entire subset of the population.

:o

They owe us nothing.

Not for you. You've already admitted to being... windy. :sick:

They owe us nothing.

I mean strike.

lol

At least my strike didn't involve alienating an entire subset of the population.

Are you sure?

They owe us nothing.

Not for you. You've already admitted to being... windy. :sick:

I'd be up for that hotel deli-restaurant across the street from the convention center...that Reuben was nummy. :applause:

They owe us nothing.

I mean strike.

lol

Are you sure?

Nope.