• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does Brad (Redhook) deserve a 2nd chance and have his CGC ban lifted?

Does Brad (Redhook) deserve a 2nd chance and have his CGC ban lifted?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Does Brad (Redhook) deserve a 2nd chance and have his CGC ban lifted?

238 posts in this topic

I've had it with you as well Nerf, putting you on ignore seems a very viable solution now.

In the past I've struggled with the hostility geared towards you by certain boardies, but I'm beginning to understand fast.

Good Grief!

Wow, I guess wanting a guy to get a 232nd chance is a damnable offense!

Cheers to you brother.

(thumbs u

Fixed.

Alright! Alright! I changed my avatar for the sake on not being tarred and feathered...

Dang, can't anyone have a little fun here.

:P

Is the custom title new today?

no, that is from a Halloween thread about 3 years ago...

This place can be redunkulous at times...

:insane:

And you still haven't learned! doh!

A few days before Doug Schmell was both disbarred for ripping off elderly clients and caught trying to sneak a known Jason Ewert book past CGC, Brad had proposed him for some sort of new Good Guy award because of his spotless record. Rather than back down after these new sets of facts emerged, he went on the warpath against any and all that dared to disagree with him. How he escaped being banned then escapes me.I suspect if folks had turned over their PMs, he would have been. There was a second similar case, and then the attempted fraud against a forumite plus whatever it was that got him banned in the end.

How many second chances does one man deserve?

There's some irony in this post that I'm going to let others discover for themselves. But here's a hint: It has to do with the fact that one of the people mentioned in bold is banned and the other is an advertiser who's still here.

There is no irony in that post what so ever. None of Doug's transgressions had anything to do with the CGC forums or his conduct here. Brad's ban was a direct result of his conduct here. Where is the irony? Are people supposed to pass a background check before being allowed to post on the boards now?

This is in no way meant as a defense of Doug.

You'd think trying to run a scam, repeatedly, on the hosts of this board might qualify as ban worthy?

I don't know if I really want to get into this since I'm not a big fan of Doug or his antics but how exactly did he try to run a scam on CGC? Most of his shenanigans seem to be confined to dubious practices with his end users, ie you and I.

A few days before Doug Schmell was both disbarred for ripping off elderly clients and caught trying to sneak a known Jason Ewert book past CGC, Brad had proposed him for some sort of new Good Guy award because of his spotless record. Rather than back down after these new sets of facts emerged, he went on the warpath against any and all that dared to disagree with him. How he escaped being banned then escapes me.I suspect if folks had turned over their PMs, he would have been. There was a second similar case, and then the attempted fraud against a forumite plus whatever it was that got him banned in the end.

How many second chances does one man deserve?

There's some irony in this post that I'm going to let others discover for themselves. But here's a hint: It has to do with the fact that one of the people mentioned in bold is banned and the other is an advertiser who's still here.

There is no irony in that post what so ever. None of Doug's transgressions had anything to do with the CGC forums or his conduct here. Brad's ban was a direct result of his conduct here. Where is the irony? Are people supposed to pass a background check before being allowed to post on the boards now?

This is in no way meant as a defense of Doug.

You'd think trying to run a scam, repeatedly, on the hosts of this board might qualify as ban worthy?

I don't know if I really want to get into this since I'm not a big fan of Doug or his antics but how exactly did he try to run a scam on CGC? Most of his shenanigans seem to be confined to dubious practices with his end users, ie you and I.

It's fairly well documented here on the boards, including some on the first page. Trying to squeeze micro-trimmed books past them might qualify though....

And a let's give Brad another chance thread evolves into a let's ban Doug thread.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I was simply responding to an assertion made by another boardie. No call for banning made

And a let's give Brad another chance thread evolves into a let's ban Doug thread.

I was simply responding to an assertion made by another boardie. No call for banning made

If there's conclusive proof that Doug knowingly subbed microtrimmed books, ban him and cease taking his advertising dollars.

If there's conclusive proof that Doug knowingly subbed microtrimmed books, ban him and cease taking his advertising dollars.

When that happens let's notify Satan to turn the thermostat down to -105!

lol

You know I think it would be cool if it happened, just on the basis of who asked it to be done in this

highlighted thread.

It was a wish from Nik himself.

:foryou:

Don't start that BS. A wish from a dead man. That has to be the lowest form of pandering I've seen on the boards. Are you deliberately trying to people off? If so, you're batting a thousand. You're pushing it here Wally. Big time.

You know I think it would be cool if it happened, just on the basis of who asked it to be done in this

highlighted thread.

It was a wish from Nik himself.

:foryou:

Don't start that BS. A wish from a dead man. That has to be the lowest form of pandering I've seen on the boards. Are you deliberately trying to people off? if so, you're batting a thousand. You're pushing it here Wally. Big time.

No I am not, don't try to put words in my mouth.

:makepoint:

It was just pointing out what he wrote, plain and simple.

note for the newbies:

If you alter a drawing on a cardboard box you just wrote your ticket outta here.

;)

You know it was much more than that. Trivializing the matter will only forward your agenda with those that don't know what really went on.

hm

Is THIS the definition of irony....?

:shrug: