• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does Brad (Redhook) deserve a 2nd chance and have his CGC ban lifted?

Does Brad (Redhook) deserve a 2nd chance and have his CGC ban lifted?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Does Brad (Redhook) deserve a 2nd chance and have his CGC ban lifted?

238 posts in this topic

I'd trade 3/4 of the population of these boards, mods included, to get Brad back here.

In. A. Heartbeat.

It should also be noted that I'd trade 3/4 of the population of these boards for a decent BLT and a coke for lunch.

I doubt you'd need the coke.

I'd probably have to up it to 4/5 of the boards in order to get the coke. It would probably be worth it.

If he really, really wanted to couldn't he just come back under a different name?

I vote for either of Tom Mundane or Team America. Both of those shills were much more interesting in their content that his regular handle anyway...

You mean TomMurnane ?

He registered way back in '02. Got the boot for connecting dots, fearless confrontation, and exposing marketplace realities.. The triple whammy for certain eviction.

Towards the end there Tom would troll and just unleash his dislike for CGC.

So he was like the Anti-Roy.

Now that's funny.

If he really, really wanted to couldn't he just come back under a different name?

I vote for either of Tom Mundane or Team America. Both of those shills were much more interesting in their content that his regular handle anyway...

You mean TomMurnane ?

He registered way back in '02. Got the boot for connecting dots, fearless confrontation, and exposing marketplace realities.. The triple whammy for certain eviction.

Towards the end there Tom would troll and just unleash his dislike for CGC.

So he was like the Anti-Roy.

You've taken up that mantle now.

:grin:

I've had it with you as well Nerf, putting you on ignore seems a very viable solution now.

In the past I've struggled with the hostility geared towards you by certain boardies, but I'm beginning to understand fast.

:acclaim:

I'd trade 3/4 of the population of these boards, mods included, to get Brad back here.

In. A. Heartbeat.

It should also be noted that I'd trade 3/4 of the population of these boards for a decent BLT and a coke for lunch.

Brian, :hi:

Go fist yourself. :sumo:

I admit I don't know the whole story, or some PMs exchanged and some

events from the past before I joined. I really enjoyed Brad's knowledgeable

posts and thought he was a very emotional guy dedicated to make the

hobby a better place. Was he perfect? No he wasn't and who is that

frequents these boards? It appeared to me he let his temper and his pride

get the best of him on the final event that caused his banning.

Brad over Gooneychild? (shrug)

I miss Brad and like Sharon so nicely put it these are CGC's boards

and we are all guests here and it's their desicion.

Just as an aside, I want to restate something I've said here before. These boards are CGC's and they can set the rules. BUT, they are not a service to us. They are:

1) a marketing tool that encourages people to slab books and use the SS service; and

2) a revenue generator through:

a) Advertiser revenues; and

b) Affiliate linking (Ebay, maybe Heritage and CLink as well).

So don't be naive folks. While it's nice to have this place, it's not operated as a charity. They owe us a certain level of accommodation as well.

They owe us nothing.
Actually they do. The only problem is that people are too married to this place to leave. If everyone left over some issue or other, that would affect their pocketbook. If you don't see that you can "vote" on whether to accept something or demand change, then I suppose you keep eating at crappy restaurants as well.

They owe us nothing.
Actually they do. The only problem is that people are too married to this place to leave. If everyone left over some issue or other, that would affect their pocketbook. If you don't see that you can "vote" on whether to accept something or demand change, then I suppose you keep eating at crappy restaurants as well.
:applause:

They owe us nothing.

I assume when you go to these restaurants you are paying for your meal and therefor feel you are owed something you find appetizing.

What exactly are you paying for here?

They owe us nothing.

So what exactly do they owe us, apart from food that is?

They owe us nothing.

I assume when you go to these restaurants you are paying for your meal and therefor feel you are owed something you find appetizing.

What exactly are you paying for here?

I wonder how broadcast television does it for free.....

hm