• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Vintage D&D Character Sheets Here - And I know you have them!
1 1

269 posts in this topic

:bump:Finally got the camera fired-up...

Behold, my best Goodwill find EVER, about a yr ago -- looks "brand new" and is crispy-mint!

C.1980 D&D Basic Set: Including manual, 1st module, all polyhedral dice, the original (unused) crappy crayon and even the ad-inserts:

Picture047.jpg

th_Picture046.jpgth_Picture045.jpgth_Picture048.jpgth_Picture044.jpg

... oh yeah, it was $3?! :cloud9:

(worship) SO JEALOUS!!!

Seeing the basic rulebook reminded me how I was constantly reading those three whole punched manuals as I smuggled them into my 4th - 6th classes in my Trapper Keeper...sweet plastic, velcro-sealed, hider of entertainment :luhv:

Behold, my best Goodwill find EVER, about a yr ago -- looks "brand new" and is crispy-mint!

C.1980 D&D Basic Set: Including manual, 1st module, all polyhedral dice, the original (unused) crappy crayon and even the ad-inserts:

Picture047.jpg

Okay, when does the game start!?! :ohnoez:

I've got a book of spells and a six pack of Jolt Cola!

Edited by CycleGirl

Man, and the dungeon game they picture on the back, I LOVED the Shirt out of that!

hm I think I have one of those that's never been played with. I have to pull that batch of stuff out of storage.

I know I have the D&D electronic game in there.

Picture047.jpg

Great pick up! (thumbs u

I picked one up in my local comic shop about 5 years ago. No dice, but the crayon was still there.

Man, and the dungeon game they picture on the back, I LOVED the Shirt out of that!

hm I think I have one of those that's never been played with. I have to pull that batch of stuff out of storage.

I know I have the D&D electronic game in there.

:takeit:

Isn't the Fiend Folio worth big bucks?

Can't be. I have one. Nothing I actually kept from my childhood is ever worth anything. I only threw out the stuff that became valuable collector's items.

I was stoked when I heard that the 1st edition Deities and Demigods with the Lovecraft and Lieber materials in it was worth good bread. The I went through mine and there were handwritten notes and little drawings in the margins, and I had cut out some of the pictures to do something stupid at some point. :ohnoez:

Can't be. I have one. Nothing I actually kept from my childhood is ever worth anything. I only threw out the stuff that became valuable collector's items.

I was stoked when I heard that the 1st edition Deities and Demigods with the Lovecraft and Lieber materials in it was worth good bread. The I went through mine and there were handwritten notes and little drawings in the margins, and I had cut out some of the pictures to do something stupid at some point last week. :ohnoez:

I was stoked when I heard that the 1st edition Deities and Demigods with the Lovecraft and Lieber materials in it was worth good bread. The I went through mine and there were handwritten notes and little drawings in the margins, and I had cut out some of the pictures to do something stupid at some point last week. :ohnoez:

You caught me. I was trying to make a pair of Yog-Sothoth nipple rings. :blush:

You caught me. I was trying to make a pair of Yog-Sothoth nipple rings. :blush:

More likely spankin' it to shots of Succubus.

500x_succubus_copy_02.jpg

or worrying that getting a quarter chubb from looking at Bast meant the neighbor's cat was next...

bast_01.jpg

Picture047.jpg

That is AWESOME! Seeing that definitely makes me feel like a kid again. I cant even count how many hours my brother and I spent playing with that box!

I would LOVE to find one of those :cloud9: