• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebayer to watch out for: bijoubaby05

471 posts in this topic

Finger paint is minor league. I know of one much worse. :eek:

DiceX home videos ?

No. There has been legislation passed preventing those from ever being posted again, with penalty administered by lethal injection.

Finger paint is minor league. I know of one much worse. :eek:

DiceX home videos ?

No. There has been legislation passed preventing those from ever being posted again, with penalty administered by lethal injection.

Well filming did take place in Tijuana, and the donkey was union, I clearly don't see the issue? (shrug)

I tried to get one of my friends to watch 2 girls last night. He ran screaming and didn't even know what it was about yet. I lasted about ten seconds tops and than felt sick for about a week when I saw that.

My brother in law somehow tricked me last night to watch a video that I'd told him before disturbed me. Not some disgusting fetish thing but Clint Malarchuk getting his neck cut by a hockey skate. Actually gave me nightmares. One of those videos that gets in your head.

The reactions to 2 girls is more entertaining than the video itself.

I went through my Faces of Death and rotten.com initiation as a teenage boy, but I'm much to delicate now for any of that mess.

I don't even like the violence of UFC, sacrilege for a man to say, but I don't get it. Boxing was a man's sport, the other is just to much.

Don't get any ideas though, I can still throw down with the best of em, I'm just much less excitable nowadays.

Don't get any ideas though, I can still throw down with the best of em, I'm just much less excitable nowadays.

So you're saying that you can act out the 2 girls video, but you can't handle watching it? hm

Seriously if you look like that fellas all the guns in the world ain't gonna make you look sexy..Oh barf guys like this should be legally prohibited from displaying themselves on the internet..

He is a workplace incident waiting to happen

I can't believe there is not a comic book in sight he must be one of those WOW people..

I have to go bleach out my eyes now..

Since I haven't read any of this thread here is a nasty pic I found recently that I put on my wifes laptop for her wallpaper.

21xv1s1.jpg

It's like he is keeping his junk held hostage, if I was going to display my goods, they would be a safe distance from my gun muzzle.:lol:

Since I haven't read any of this thread here is a nasty pic I found recently that I put on my wifes laptop for her wallpaper.

21xv1s1.jpg

It's like he is keeping his junk held hostage, if I was going to display my goods, they would be a safe distance from my gun muzzle.:lol:

Are those guitar hero guitars or something so sort of video game stuff?

I think he is using the gun to point out the spot where his thighs rub together ewwww

If you were going to display your goods I'd hope it would be a better show..

:popcorn: :popcorn:

I most certainly would have manscaped and hidden my Guitar Hero guitar, totally dorky!!