• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebayer to watch out for: bijoubaby05

471 posts in this topic

porky your original post and as it is titled, appeared to be a warning to all board members about bijoubaby. You also are aware of robojo. You had about 5 post next to your name when you began this thread. You say you are a noob and getting back into collecting, however you seem to be knowing the term PLOD, myself, i have only recently learned what that means. You are somewhat defending 2 of the boards biggest baddest names. Your sending a Steranko book for a CGC SS. These things when all rolled into your brief arrival appear fishy not porky to me.

I think you know way more than you are leading us to believe.

porky your original post and as it is titled, appeared to be a warning to all board members about bijoubaby. You also are aware of robojo. You had about 5 post next to your name when you began this thread. You say you are a noob and getting back into collecting, however you seem to be knowing the term PLOD, myself, i have only recently learned what that means. You are somewhat defending 2 of the boards biggest baddest names. Your sending a Steranko book for a CGC SS. These things when all rolled into your brief arrival appear fishy not porky to me.

I think you know way more than you are leading us to believe.

back into buying on ebay after a break of about 1.5-2 years. when looking on there for silver age marvels, you tend to run across robojo and bijou... they apparently had different aliases last time i was active on ebay and i luckily don't recall buying from those other names. i got my first comics in 1987, so i'm not exactly new to the hobby.

Is communism considered a political topic on this forum? I have a comment I'd like to say but I don't want to get banned hm

Just go for it.

If I donate to charity, am I supporting communism? :ohnoez:

Assuming smoking pot supports terrorism, of course.

I'm as fickle a two dollar whore.

Sidebar: Whores are extremely fickle, usually due to the hours and crack addiction. (thumbs u

This gentleman is also a shill. I'm a noob hence my detection level is about as low as the time I hit on the strapping 6'3" blond with stubble and a bulge that would cause Peter North to blush.

But the coincidence of him shatting on a known dubious seller and randomly complimenting a known dubious seller is mighty convenient.

Maybe I'm mistaken but it remains to be seen.

you are mistaken, sir.

i may be a noob, but no shill. just realized that one of the comics i have packed up and ready to ship to CGC for the steranko signing is a robojo book, so i'll have some evidence one way or another in... 2 months. damn economy-tier turnaround. hoping it doesn't come back purple, but even if it does, the purple on a sig series book doesn't look that bad.

We can only hope your not a SHILL. After all being a member on the boards for less than a week before sticking up for the board terrorist?!?!?

Well.....

NUFF SAID

If your not Robojo himself, buying books off of him that are grade and adding positive feedbacks to his pile of lies while he rips off hundreds of ppl on bigger dollar books is helping him out nonetheless.

Do you think many people actually HAVE TO WRITE down on their auctions " IF BOOKS COMES BACK RESTORED WILL OFFER FULL REFUND" ?!?!???

No because they don't set up scams themselves or take PLOD books, break them out of the cases and sell them as unrestored books just praying that the ppl that bought them will at least not send them into CGC within the 3 month timeline that one can send feedback. lol

PURE JOKES IS ROBOJO

Again, to really abuse this dead horse, it seems like a huge coincidence that out of the thousands of EBay sellers, you name the most board hated one.

a bad choice. something that only someone who had briefly browsed the boards, was starting a thread about a shady seller, and seen his name mentioned somewhere as being shady too might do.... NAAAH. that can't be it. obviously i'm UP TO SOMETHING.

For clarification, they were running the "say no to drug" campaign ads, a few years ago, which equated smoking weed to supporting terrorism. I was simply adding to the absurdity that is this thread!

Smoke away (thumbs u

53455a50.png

For clarification, they were running the "say no to drug" campaign ads, a few years ago, which equated smoking weed to supporting terrorism. I was simply adding to the absurdity that is this thread!

Smoke away (thumbs u

53455a50.png

dont listen to him..its illegal and its bad for your health and it makes you a terrorist (tsk)

Smoke away (thumbs u

53455a50.png

dont listen to him..its illegal and its bad for your health and it makes you a terrorist (tsk)

:censored:

I can't win.

God gave you all free will, use it :sumo: