• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebayer to watch out for: bijoubaby05

471 posts in this topic

If you were going to display your goods I'd hope it would be a better show..

:popcorn: :popcorn:

I most certainly would have manscaped and hidden my Guitar Hero guitar, totally dorky!!

Manscaped..that is a word not often heard on this board..

There has to be a watch list specifically for this guy! :roflmao:

Life imitating art, when art is some hairy, long haired yet balding, fat dude, with rub stained thighs, a penchant for weaponry, indescion on which ax to jam out on, lovely belt collection and complete lack of respect for the upkeep of his folding chair.

Whats really creepy is I finally realized that is a real gun in his hand loaded with .22 ammo and those are boxes of ammo behind him. Probably 9mm etc. I see some .45 ammo for sure. :eek:

:lol:

That's what's really creepy? :taptaptap:

I am now officially in love with this thread. My boss and I used to send this dude around the call center as punishment for poor performance, but we never had the new pic. I'm keeping it.

Although he has a disturbing amount of ammunition (among all other manner of disturbing things).

What other off-topics can you nerds mutate this thread into?

Is there anything in particular you haven't covered yet?

so i wonder how long before arch locks this thread? maybe we should talk about effeminate male superheroes or something? since we seem to be stuck on weird guys and their lack of manliness?

Oh no friend that is the epitome of a man! (thumbs u

so i wonder how long before arch locks this thread? maybe we should talk about effeminate male superheroes or something? since we seem to be stuck on weird guys and their lack of manliness?

Oh no friend that is the epitome of a man! (thumbs u

Only a man that is completely at one with his manliness could ever wear something like that and have the picture put on the internets. (worship)