• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebayer to watch out for: bijoubaby05

471 posts in this topic

so since people think i'm "fishy", here are some screenshots of my messages from bijoubaby, including my ebay username so you can see i'm a real person. in all the rage about my mention of robo's name, i think everyone missed that fact that bijou is active on these boards- that's way more interesting. i mentioned that i had an email in response to my post on here about 30 min after i started the thread. i've circled that for you in the pic.

I remember 1987 like it was yesterday..

i don't ;)

I remember it like I was 7 :lol:

Seriously?

Was born 1980, year of the monkey.

You f-ing suck! To hear that you were born the same time I graduated High School just makes me feel that much older,thanx. doh!

i don't ;)

Seriously?

You f-ing suck! To hear that you were born the same time I graduated High School just makes me feel that much older,thanx. doh!

:sorry:

If it helps I feel old already.

i don't ;)

Seriously?

If it helps I feel old already.

Well yes it...it does. :eyeroll:

My father is Jewish, giving me a get out of jail free card with half of you, sorry to the other half.

i once slept with a Jewish girl...does that count?

Probably not to her :baiting:

My father is Jewish, giving me a get out of jail free card with half of you, sorry to the other half.

i once slept with a Jewish girl...does that count?

Probably not to her :baiting:

Ouch!

:foryou:

other unrelated topics:

2 girls 1 cup

godzilla attacked japan

medicar's pay schedule gave me a headache

today is nick's birthday

porky really made a robo of himself

uwe boll movies still suck

and I'm off the probie list! w00t!

2 girls 1 cup is amateur hour, for a one way ticket to the inferno, "abandon hope all ye who enter here" and watch 4 girls finger paint.

Disclaimer:

You will not like yourself ever again after viewing. If you are not 18 don't you dare think of ruining your life at such a tender age, stay away.