• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebayer to watch out for: bijoubaby05

471 posts in this topic

so i wonder how long before arch locks this thread? maybe we should talk about effeminate male superheroes or something? since we seem to be stuck on weird guys and their lack of manliness?

Oh no friend that is the epitome of a man! (thumbs u

Only a man that is completely at one with his manliness could ever wear something like that and have the picture put on the internets. (worship)

Well when you gonna post us some pics???of yourself..

Oh wait I sort of know what you look like..and just got a disturbing mental image of you :roflmao:

dressed up like hairy guy..it is a sick sick feeling.. :sick:

I have to go wash out my brain with clorox or somethin...

Until someone like Flee comes up with the Dice edition ...then I will have to wash brain,lather, rinse, repeat

:roflmao:

Just kidding Dice is actually handsome and would look nicer than that dude..in speedo with a belt and some oh man

nope can't do it..

so i wonder how long before arch locks this thread? maybe we should talk about effeminate male superheroes or something? since we seem to be stuck on weird guys and their lack of manliness?
This thread has become a balancing force for all the threads that had women's pictures and both possibly humourous and possibly insulting by comments by posters and then other readers making unwarranted personal associations. :gossip:

Its an amusing intermission to a serious issue (fraudsters on ebay that keep coming back)

Carry on with the burning at the stake ceremony.

I'm as fickle a two dollar whore.

Sidebar: Whores are extremely fickle, usually due to the hours and crack addiction. (thumbs u

This gentleman is also a shill. I'm a noob hence my detection level is about as low as the time I hit on the strapping 6'3" blond with stubble and a bulge that would cause Peter North to blush.

But the coincidence of him shatting on a known dubious seller and randomly complimenting a known dubious seller is mighty convenient.

Maybe I'm mistaken but it remains to be seen.

you are mistaken, sir.

i may be a noob, but no shill. just realized that one of the comics i have packed up and ready to ship to CGC for the steranko signing is a robojo book, so i'll have some evidence one way or another in... 2 months. damn economy-tier turnaround. hoping it doesn't come back purple, but even if it does, the purple on a sig series book doesn't look that bad.

We can only hope your not a SHILL. After all being a member on the boards for less than a week before sticking up for the board terrorist?!?!?

Well.....

NUFF SAID

If your not Robojo himself, buying books off of him that are grade and adding positive feedbacks to his pile of lies while he rips off hundreds of ppl on bigger dollar books is helping him out nonetheless.

Do you think many people actually HAVE TO WRITE down on their auctions " IF BOOKS COMES BACK RESTORED WILL OFFER FULL REFUND" ?!?!???

No because they don't set up scams themselves or take PLOD books, break them out of the cases and sell them as unrestored books just praying that the ppl that bought them will at least not send them into CGC within the 3 month timeline that one can send feedback. lol

PURE JOKES IS ROBOJO

It's only 60 days now to leave feedback...not 90 like it use to be....just so you know. (thumbs u

Which lowers the chance of a NEG from a book being CGC'd and returned in that shorter time frame.

The links from OldGuy, especially that last one: "Comic-Keys connected to Daniel Dupcak, convicted in 1997 for scheming to defraud." was quite a revelation.

I bought a few books from Robojo recently, one slabbed, one raw, not knowing about Dupcak's history of fraud. I mentioned to a local dealer that I was going to send my mid-grade silver age books to a consignment seller on Ebay, and he said: "It's not Robojo, is it?"

When I said yes, he went into his own bad experience with RoboJo, and talked about his reputation for fraud, etc., and recommended that I come here to learn for myself.

Yikes! I appreciate the lessons learned. I've decided not to consign with him or buy any more books from Dupcak. Check out this exchange w/Daniel aka "Perry:"

Me: Other than that, I've been going back and forth on whether to make an

offer on the "Avengers #2 NM+ 9.6" auction but decided it was just too risky for

me. Have you thought of sending it off to CGC yourself? (Just curious).

His answer: Not my book. It's consigned.

Somehow, I doubt it. If someone sent me an apparent 9.6 raw copy of Avengers #2 to consign, I'd buy it immediately and get that puppy off to the CGC for myself--only 6 at that grade are in the census, 2 higher. Certainly worth more than he was asking for. It's far more likely that he took it out of the slab and trimmed it. etc...Or it's one or two grades lower than it appears (shudder).

But I digress. I think there should be a Collectors' Society "Rogues Gallery" of people and/or Ebay aliases that you can check out before you purchase a book from someone...When word gets around, it hurts fraudsters and helps collectors/dealers.

I'm glad I joined. Thanks!

Welcome to the board (WTTB) It is great that even though you learned late you learned before you were taken large..

*psst* newbs that is a much better way to say Hello !!!

The people are awesome here Misha enjoy

f92fb7b9.png

Coming soon from a basement near you :eek:

That is someones son:lol:

That is the grown up son of Worf from Star Trek:TNG

I thought it was a fat Russel Brand.

Welcome to the board (WTTB) It is great that even though you learned late you learned before you were taken large..

Welcome Misha :applause:

I'm as fickle a two dollar whore.

Sidebar: Whores are extremely fickle, usually due to the hours and crack addiction. (thumbs u

This gentleman is also a shill. I'm a noob hence my detection level is about as low as the time I hit on the strapping 6'3" blond with stubble and a bulge that would cause Peter North to blush.

But the coincidence of him shatting on a known dubious seller and randomly complimenting a known dubious seller is mighty convenient.

Maybe I'm mistaken but it remains to be seen.

you are mistaken, sir.

i may be a noob, but no shill. just realized that one of the comics i have packed up and ready to ship to CGC for the steranko signing is a robojo book, so i'll have some evidence one way or another in... 2 months. damn economy-tier turnaround. hoping it doesn't come back purple, but even if it does, the purple on a sig series book doesn't look that bad.

We can only hope your not a SHILL. After all being a member on the boards for less than a week before sticking up for the board terrorist?!?!?

Well.....

NUFF SAID

If your not Robojo himself, buying books off of him that are grade and adding positive feedbacks to his pile of lies while he rips off hundreds of ppl on bigger dollar books is helping him out nonetheless.

Do you think many people actually HAVE TO WRITE down on their auctions " IF BOOKS COMES BACK RESTORED WILL OFFER FULL REFUND" ?!?!???

No because they don't set up scams themselves or take PLOD books, break them out of the cases and sell them as unrestored books just praying that the ppl that bought them will at least not send them into CGC within the 3 month timeline that one can send feedback. lol

PURE JOKES IS ROBOJO

It's only 60 days now to leave feedback...not 90 like it use to be....just so you know. (thumbs u

Which lowers the chance of a NEG from a book being CGC'd and returned in that shorter time frame.

AH AH AHHHHH

Robojo on the right making sure that the CEO of EBAY on the left, follows through on the 60 day feedback policy in order to ensure that Robo's positive feedback is at a much higher ratio......

timmy_CrippleFight_400.jpg

lol

f92fb7b9.png

Coming soon from a basement near you :eek:

That is someones son:lol:

That is the grown up son of Worf from Star Trek:TNG

I thought it was a fat Russel Brand.

:lol:

You know what they say about letting yourself go after getting married!

:gossip: He's not a "nOOb"....been here over a year...just very few posts....