• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post a book nobody else on this forum owns....

298 posts in this topic

As others have mentioned, it is hard to know what others on these boards may own. A lot of folks around these parts have very broad and deep collections.

At any rate, here's one that OSPG lists as rare:

calendar.jpg

I'm not sure if Overstreet is correct on the rarity of this piece. I've had 3 of these over the years...

They are around but very, very difficult to find in HG.

The more I look at this copy, the more I think it's one of my old copies!

I guess it could be. I was told that it was part of an OO collection that walked into an LCS. I bought it about 20 years ago. Of course, over the years, I have learned that about 50% of what I was told by the LCS owner was wrong and the other 50% was an outright lie, so it wouldn't surprise me if it came from you.

And I agree, not that rare. I've had two over the years.

Also out of this OO collection:

Catman10.jpg

I have a copy ... sorta ...

Ha, I new it wasn't rare. :)

Not rare, but Quality last issues are rather hard to find. It took me forever to find a National 75 in "any condition", and the last few Modern, Feature, Hit, Crack & superhero Police are much harder to find than the issues before them. In general, any 36 page Quality superhero book is probably worth picking up at guide or less. Modern 102 is the only one Overstreet calls out as "scarce".

How about this? Looks like a children's book.

B_az_Cover.jpg

It's actually all WW2 stuff.

B_az_E.jpg

B_az_X.jpg

That is the best thing I've ever seen!

I have probably seen that book and ignored it. Not because it was Blondie but because the seller was asking too much I thought. But after seeing the Chic Young, I assume, pictures on the inside, I am interested in getting a copy.

Not sure why but the copy BOOT posted as #3 isn't showing up in the post. (shrug)(shrug)

I upload all my pics to the Collectors Society servers. For some reason, when you "quote," the boards don't quote their own images. You can copy the location and add it as an image...

Not sure why but the copy BOOT posted as #3 isn't showing up in the post. (shrug)(shrug)

I upload all my pics to the Collectors Society servers. For some reason, when you "quote," the boards don't quote their own images. You can copy the location and add it as an image...

Yes, but you need to copy the URL and place it between the tags

You can get it by right clicking on the picture and selecting properties, and then copy the address and paste it between the tags above

And I'm pretty sure no-one else here owns a copy of this pocket-sized Australian Disney (Duffman - am I wrong?):

AJ_mummy_front.jpg

I don't have one, but I have seen a couple of them over the (oh so many :cry: ) years. I am pretty sure Roger Morrison had one - his collection was sold to Steve Geppi.

Yours is in very nice condition for an Oz reprint. :applause: