• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post the Nicest book(s) you own nobody else care?

437 posts in this topic

There's widespread disinterest in those alright!

(thumbs u

That’s very cool: otherwise, they’d be just too expensive as other GA books. lol

Not easy to find 1942 and 1943 issues, although, so I’d really appreciate if someone seeing some would tell me… (thumbs u

The cover of Patsy and Hedy 1 is the much better of the two.

:)

Is that issue still on your Want List or have you managed to score a copy?

???

Me? I still need that one. One of the last few #1 issues from the longer running titles that edged into the 60s that I still need. It seems it's pretty hard to find. A higher grade one has been floating around EBay but the ask is ALOT more they it wanna spend on that comic. :popcorn:

I probably generalized too much. I like humour titles when there is more going on than simply humour.

Being italian, I have had the opportunity to read some of the best non-US stuff, including franco-belgian classics.

There are definitely comic book material I’d love to read more of, like Casper. (thumbs u

I probably generalized too much. I like humour titles when there is more going on than simply humour.

Being italian, I have had the opportunity to read some of the best non-US stuff, including franco-belgian classics.

There are definitely comic book material I’d love to read more of, like Casper. (thumbs u

Casper.....how about Homer? He was the happy ghost. No one cares about this title! :sumo:

48c1c0679dee6ef692e4acb0ca208b2e_zps9908ea63.jpg[/img]

B7BFA2CE-3FD7-46A2-934F-8FC118D3A77D-7245-00000B9714B74C61_zpsf94c8330.jpg[/img]

058_zpsec86992a.jpg

Book consists of all puzzles and games as I recall. I bought it back in 1986 and kept it raw for more than 20 years. It's the second-highest graded copy with terrific PQ. My wife wanted me to slab it as it's her favorite book in my collection and she wanted to protect the book from damage. It's such a super-cool book!!

058_zpsec86992a.jpg

Book consists of all puzzles and games as I recall. I bought it back in 1986 and kept it raw for more than 20 years. It's the second-highest graded copy with terrific PQ. My wife wanted me to slab it as it's her favorite book in my collection and she wanted to protect the book from damage. It's such a super-cool book!!

First one I can ever recall seeing. Great book.

058_zpsec86992a.jpg

I like that one,Very cool!

I love the drawing of the "Davy Crockett Clock" as well… :D

I think during that period, you stuck Davy Crockett's name on anything you could, given the huge success of the Disney Fess Parker episodes.