• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post the Nicest book(s) you own nobody else care?

437 posts in this topic

I still have mine, bought it off the shelf when it came out. 25 cents.

here is one I just dug out of a junk box...heck if I can get one of these per one of my junk box, I would be trill :P

toa1.jpg

Nick, is this copy still raw or the slabbed one you had in your for sale thread?

Not really what I collect, but always liked the cover. Picked this

up at an auction years ago in a group of books that included TOMB

OF DRACULA #1...SHOWCASE #39 and #60...STRANGE ADVENTURES

#207 and #208...along with SUPERNATURAL THRILLERS #2...all for $25.00.

8408032377_11c98c07cf.jpg

mm

As for the villains - Lord Lazee makes Past-Pot Pete sound menacing.

lol

Never saw those Harvey heroes, as I think almost nothing has been published in Italy.

Lord Lazee has definitely something anyway, I’d love to read that issue. ;)

But again, I have always been a fan of Past-Pot Pete (and all of the Frightful Four, for what matters: I thought Paste-Pot Pete was a lot more folkloristic and fun than the Trapster: same goes for the Sandman before he adopted a costume.

23-05-201182435PM.jpg

Never see any Tom Terrific's posted on the boards so I guess it belongs here on the Island of Misfit Comics.

tom6_5-001.jpg

I'm old enough to remember Tom Terrific episodes on the old Captain Kangaroo TV series. I have trouble remembering what they were about, although even at that age I realized that the animation was pretty wretched.

Never see any Tom Terrific's posted on the boards so I guess it belongs here on the Island of Misfit Comics.

tom6_5-001.jpg

Never saw those Harvey heroes, as I think almost nothing has been published in Italy.

23-05-201182435PM.jpg

Now those two are great comics for this thread! Those are overlooked titles for sure! Only true iconoclasts (such as myself) would go after those two.

:applause: