• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2011 Registry Awards

424 posts in this topic

Special Congrats to CHEETAH for best overall collector!!! In looking at his massive collection, not a surprise at all, but definitely an honor well deserved!

:applause:

Wow! Thanks! That is really cool. Given all the incredible sets out there, I'm really honored. Congrats to all the other winners, too! There are a lot of totally amazing comic book collections out there!

Nice work!

Quite frankly, I am still in shock.

I, too, congratulate all of the winners in this year's awards.

But I also congratulate all of my fellow boardies and collectors. Without you, the hobby I enjoy so much would have died out long ago.

I also echo all positive praise of Gemma. What you do for all of us is unprecedented in nature. And while you may think it is just part of your job, I - for one - truly appreciate your dedication and professionalism.

Congratulations all!

Ok - how did you get the cool "Best of Age" icon???

Congrats to all the winners !! I really enjoy looking at your sets with the slideshow feature. I wish I could put some of them to music. Its my first year in the Registry and you can bet I'm looking to move up. Cheers :applause:

Weird thing is that there is 3 holes in my registry set in the annoucement, but they are in my set when I look at it. Did something get missed? I didn't make any changes.

It says "almost complete" but it is. The missing books have been in there since 2008. (shrug)

Don't let Dre fool you...he's BITTER over this. lol

lol

I pride myself for hunting down weird stuff to complete my sets so it burns me that for some reason 3 common books are missing from the registry award listing and it says "almost complete". :(

• Administrator
Weird thing is that there is 3 holes in my registry set in the annoucement, but they are in my set when I look at it. Did something get missed? I didn't make any changes.

It says "almost complete" but it is. The missing books have been in there since 2008. (shrug)

Don't let Dre fool you...he's BITTER over this. lol

lol

I pride myself for hunting down weird stuff to complete my sets so it burns me that for some reason 3 common books are missing from the registry award listing and it says "almost complete". :(

This should be fixed now.

I just saw the awards for the first time. CGC made some great choices. Congratulations to all the winners. Great job Cheetah. A special congrats to a couple buddies - Dre and Rico - for their recognition. Dre is a collecting machine and that is high praise coming from me. And Rico is one of the biggest Valiant fans you'll ever meet.

Shin and Donut and Gator are great forumites.

I just saw the awards for the first time. CGC made some great choices. Congratulations to all the winners. Great job Cheetah. A special congrats to a couple buddies - Dre and Rico - for their recognition. Dre is a collecting machine and that is high praise coming from me. And Rico is one of the biggest Valiant fans you'll ever meet.

Shin and Donut and Gator are great forumites.

I will beat you in the Wolverine (1988) Registry Set one day :sumo:

There's still no Paratrooper set listed :sumo:

Custom sets, junior.

How the heck does one create a custom set?

They don't exist :(

...yet :devil:

I am going to dominate these sets when they get made.

Thats the spirit Liam!! You definitely have vast devotion and some GREAT books!!

There's still no Paratrooper set listed :sumo:

Custom sets, junior.

How the heck does one create a custom set?

They don't exist :(

...yet :devil:

I am going to dominate these sets when they get made.

Thats the spirit Liam!! You definitely have vast devotion and some GREAT books!!

Thank you very much! :foryou: