• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2011 Registry Awards

424 posts in this topic

Not to sound greedy, but do the winners of the major categories win a free premium year subscription to CGC or something? 'Cause my membership is almost up and I don't want to do something hasty because I'm so cheap. lol

2011 Registry Award categories and awards

Thanks Nick! I had remembered reading that and was surprised I got an email from CGC a couple days ago, saying I had to pay up if I wanted to continue being a member. (shrug) I thought winning might make things fairly automatic(you know... a standard premium kit stuff in the mail, like coupons, submission forms and an autographed picture of Steve Borock, signed by Paul Litch for the nightstand. :cloud9:

• Administrator

Any Plaque (Best in Age etc.) recipient (other than best Forumite) is eligible for a free Premium membership. I will make sure this is taken care of this week if it has not been done already. Sorry for the delay.

Any Plaque (Best in Age etc.) recipient (other than best Forumite) is eligible for a free Premium membership. I will make sure this is taken care of this week if it has not been done already. Sorry for the delay.

Does that mean I get a refund for the membership I just renewed?

doesnt matter. you can obscure your page and win.

I feel just the unobscured sets should be judged.

I concur

Ditto, all year long nobody can see those registry sets. Now that the awards are out, the obscured sets which won something can now be seen from those links, and for how long?

If a set is obscured, there should be no publicly viewed points awarded. The owner wants them hidden, let them also keep their points hidden, obscured within the set and not known to anyone, including the awards process.

Now that Dougs sets have gone byebye(or will in a week), i THINK its the largest set of Pedigrees. Not positive but i havent been able to find another with well over 100. Hopefully by next year ill have 150-175 and actually have a chance at a plaque.