• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2011 Registry Awards

424 posts in this topic

I just saw the awards for the first time. CGC made some great choices. Congratulations to all the winners. Great job Cheetah. A special congrats to a couple buddies - Dre and Rico - for their recognition. Dre is a collecting machine and that is high praise coming from me. And Rico is one of the biggest Valiant fans you'll ever meet.

Shin and Donut and Gator are great forumites.

I will beat you in the Wolverine (1988) Registry Set one day :sumo:

<3 Your passion for collecting Wolverine is one of the reasons why I love you. My goal is to finish the run where every book is either in mint condition or CGC signature series 9.8. That will be hard to beat...

I just saw the awards for the first time. CGC made some great choices. Congratulations to all the winners. Great job Cheetah. A special congrats to a couple buddies - Dre and Rico - for their recognition. Dre is a collecting machine and that is high praise coming from me. And Rico is one of the biggest Valiant fans you'll ever meet.

<3 Your passion for collecting Wolverine is one of the reasons why I love you. My goal is to finish the run where every book is either in mint condition or CGC signature series 9.8. That will be hard to beat...

She has her ways... :baiting:

RockMyAmadeus-

We really don't know each other, but I appreciate all his hard work sharing his never-ending comic knowledge to the boards. Love him or hate him, he is an important member to our funny book reading community that dwindles every year.

Awww. Thanks man! :cloud9:

You guys are lucky I don't register my slabs. :devil:

She has her ways... :baiting:

BWHAHAHAHAHA :devil:

And :blush::grin:

AWESOME!!!

I got my certificates today, forwarded from my old address. I'm worried my "paperweight" won't get forwarded.... hm

I thought I changed my address with CGC, I guess not. And I can't find anyway on the web-site to change my address? (shrug)

:wishluck: wish me luck...