• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy freaking fathers day to me!!!

158 posts in this topic

Only sufunk knows the nature of the incident, the overall behavior of the dog, and what's best for his family. Without knowing all the facts, I think I'd defer to his judgment as to what's best for his own family's situation.

I think you have to weigh the whole picture, but even if it were an isolated incident, unless there were a direct trigger (like the child was actually provoking the dog) then I'd say you'd have to get rid of the dog. There's just no choice.

Dr-Doom if you really care so much about what happens to this dog, why don't you help out the situation and offer to take the dog? Or at least offer to help find it a new home. :shrug:

Dr-Doom if you really care so much about what happens to this dog, why don't you help out the situation and offer to take the dog? Or at least offer to help find it a new home. :shrug:

Because acting like a diesel-fueled, turbo-charged, nitrous-injected douchepump on the Internet is way, way easier.

Oh please....the dog bit one..... ONE Fing time and you're gonna kill him because of it? Your face was just in the wrong place at the wrong time......if he'd have lightly nicked your finger, you'd have put a bandaid on it and sucked it up, but because YOU were in the wrong spot, you're gonna kill your dog.....that CLEARLY your family doesn't want to happen.

I stand by everything I said 100% and if the OP puts down his dog, then he has no respect for any living creature. It is still an animal and not 100% perfect.

You're a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point.

Oh please....the dog bit one..... ONE Fing time and you're gonna kill him because of it? Your face was just in the wrong place at the wrong time......if he'd have lightly nicked your finger, you'd have put a bandaid on it and sucked it up, but because YOU were in the wrong spot, you're gonna kill your dog.....that CLEARLY your family doesn't want to happen.

I stand by everything I said 100% and if the OP puts down his dog, then he has no respect for any living creature. It is still an animal and not 100% perfect.

You're a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point.

lol

So simple. I like it.

My family comes 1st no matter how much i love the dog

And that is something that nobody (in their right mind) will argue with........but you gotta give the dog a fair chance.

:lol:

What a clown. Give the dog a fair chance, he did, then it ripped open his jaw.

Now that you mention it hm the last time I bit a girlfriend's cheek off, I didn't understand why she wouln't give me another chance (shrug) All I wanted was for her to put the lotion on its skin.

...but you gotta give the dog a fair chance.

Meaning it only has 2 strikes? That's true. After all, the dog hasn't bit his son or his wife YET, so yeah. Be fair :eyeroll:

He has repeatedly stated he has put effort into finding Romo another home as an option so I can only figure you're suggesting he keeps the dog with them. Brilliant :insane:

If you think about it, Mr. Jason could have easily lost an eye over this instead of some skin.

Oh, but then he does have two eyes... hm

You truly are Paithetic

So I walked to the mirror...........closed one eye........I could still see, so I still aren't getting your solution..........I am gonna go try a patch over my eye and see if that makes a difference, I mean, one eye is BETTER THAN DEAD RIGHT?!

Should I patch over my right or left eye? You think it makes a difference?

He does have two eyes......all he needs is one, I fail to see the problem.

Seriously. Answer one question... Do you have children? Do you? No smart comeback. Just the truth. And don't reply with "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH".

He does have two eyes......all he needs is one, I fail to see the problem.

Seriously. Answer one question... Do you have children? Do you? No smart comeback. Just the truth. And don't reply with "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH".

:lol:

You think a woman actually allowed this toolbox to get remotely close to her? And that questionable 6 foot broad he met behind the bowling alley with a huge adams apple and a backward bulge doesn't count. (tsk)

Apparently you know my life history though insufficiently_thoughtful_person!

You have no clue what you are talking about or what happened. I love that dog more than anything in the world EXCEPT for my wife and kids! I'll spend any amount of time, energy and money to save him and keep him if i could be reasonably sure that my family would be safe. If i had to sell every comic i have to get the money to help him, i would do it in a second without a thought.Even after all this, that damn dog means more to me than an insufficiently_thoughtful_person like you could imaginebut i HAVE to make sure that my kids are safe and arent going to grow up disfigured because i love my dog and didnt do the right thing!

FINALLY youre saying stuff that makes sense. The dog IS part of your family. Something is wrong with him that makes him do this, you claim you love him more than anything in the world with exceptions, NOW it is time to get him help, just like you'd do with your other members of your family.

Yeah, well what the hell am i supposed to do???

Assuming that maybe there is something wrong that can be fixed, how long will that take? Should i keep him locked in his cage endlessly until we can figure this out?

My daughters Birthday is tonight and 5 of her friends are coming over for a sleepover. You think i should let the dog around any of those kids for a second? What do you think my chances are in a lawsuit against me if he bites one of her friends and their lawyer tells the jury how the dog has sent 2 people to the hospital and i didnt do anything about it?

hell, at this point, if he attacked one of my kids or another kid, i could probably be arrested for having a dog that is known to bite around kids!

Hey man, I truly feel for you. I know how tough of a decision it is and I think what ever you decide to do, it will be the right decision for your family. Don't worry about what so di*ck on a message board says. Also, hope you get better quick.

Okay, this is just plain trolling now.

:troll:

Just in case you're serious... How would you like it if your dog ripped your eye out? How would your family like it? hm

Just think about it.

Can you honestly blame me for trolling? I mean, come on.....you guys make it SO easy......