• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic book dealer...crappy attitude

153 posts in this topic

An old poker proverb:

Theres a fool at every table. If you haven't figured out who the fool is inside of two rounds,its because the fool is wearing your shorts.

I don't wear shorts. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I just hope no one ever decides to criticize Chuck R.'s grading or business policies! Can you imagine the public outcry here on these fine boards?!?! There would be rioting in the streets of CGCville that night, I assure you.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gifmakepoint.gif

So MK...how's the vaccum business going?

It sucks.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Did I miss something here ?

When did you start using J.C.'s Thanos avatar ? confused-smiley-013.gif

I was thinking to myself how mellow J.C. seems these days...... 27_laughing.gif

There are subtle differences in our avatars reflecting the subtle differences between Joe and I... (It's 'House's fault.)

tonofbricks.gif

I'm just presenting what happened as truthfully as possible, period. Bob, I don't know what your affiliation is with Metro, but the only "agenda" I have is not being mistreated when I purchase comics. Vince comes on here with market updates, wanted lists, con events/updates, radio show information, et al. If he's going to make his company very public, we're certainly more than allowed to post a thread questioning a grade or discussing how we were treated. People should read this and make their own decisions.

Sean, I would go back to my original post and suggest that you just let it go as Vincent already has. The amount of stress, anxiety and discomfort that you seem to be exhibiting for this transaction that must have happened at least 5 months prior (using the information that you supplied in this thread about selling your collection in Feb as my baseline) is definitely not healthy.

I appreciate where you are coming from and your desire to warn other collectors of your experiences but at some point I have to think that this just might be you and not Metro. I have had nothing but positive experiences, FFB has had nothing but positive experiences, Kryptonite just got his grail ASM 1 from Metro at a heavily discounted price that was packed securely and shipped promplty, Blazing is coming to bat for Metro - I see an overwhelming trend here . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

To comment on your multitude of PMs from people saying "don't tell anyone but" regarding Metro's customer service I have to think that is exaggerated at best and a downright lie at worst. There is already a steady chorus of people here to attest to Metros business and professionalism. I would hope that the people who have sent you pms have the courage to stand by their suppossed allegations.

DAM

HOW DARE YOU!! sumo.gif27_laughing.gif