• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show your three current favourite comics

182 posts in this topic

By all accounts this is not the rarest Arrow cover by a long way. But it's all relative and I confess that until this one turned up I'd never even seen one before - hadnt even noticed it if the photojournal. So it was a complete surprise to me, which in these days of over-exposure is in itself something to treasure!

Just love the "Lost Horizon" overtones!

funnypages35.jpg

A great choice...to be sure!!!!!! :headbang:

Have to think about this

Two are easy but what is #3? Anyone care to guess my 1&2 (shrug)

Hello PAL #1, 2 & 3. :acclaim:

No soup for you !

By all accounts this is not the rarest Arrow cover by a long way. But it's all relative and I confess that until this one turned up I'd never even seen one before - hadnt even noticed it if the photojournal. So it was a complete surprise to me, which in these days of over-exposure is in itself something to treasure!

Just love the "Lost Horizon" overtones!

funnypages35.jpg

A great choice...to be sure!!!!!! :headbang:

When I sold my centaurs the only fp I kept was issue 35!

I don't think #1 will ever change for me and I think #2 is in it for the long haul, but #3 could change based on whatever strikes my fancy at a given time. Anyway, here you go:

captainamerica1.jpg

reallife3.jpg

allstar3cgc.jpg

I have so many that I'm fond of for one reason or another, but these are the three that I pull out of the box to thumb up more than any others. But, if I land a couple that are on my radar right now this will change

adventure40.jpg

tec382011.jpg

allstar32011.jpg

Mitch, Here's your chance to really join the forum and share....

Oh I forgot, you only read your own threads. lol

I'm not a GA collector but I appreciate all these killer books! Thanks for sharing!

I have so many that I'm fond of for one reason or another, but these are the three that I pull out of the box to thumb up more than any others. But, if I land a couple that are on my radar right now this will change

adventure40.jpg

tec382011.jpg

allstar32011.jpg

oh, yeah!

captamer1.jpg

WOW.....What a solid book and the colors are perfectly preserved. If ever there was a book to sell my whole collection for.....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

adventure40.jpg

tec382011.jpg

allstar32011.jpg

oh, yeah!

(worship)