• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you've seen Harry Potter, how was the Dark Knight Rises trailer?

53 posts in this topic

Jeez, they aren't even close to finishing the filming of it yet. It's a teaser trailer and the movie comes out in a year. They're just rapping up the U.K. filming but still have locations in the U.S. (I think Philadelphia or Pittsburgh is next) to shoot before they start the post shooting stuff to add all the visual effects and editing. The movie should be finished not long before the release.

Odd. I thought I saw a trailer earlier with catwoman sparring batman, a glimpse of scarecrow, and then at the end morgan asks bruce what now? And you see a batwing plane flying through the cave.

Can't tell if that was a real trailer or fan made, now that this official trailer was revealed. (shrug)

I read that they threw the trailer together just so they could have it in front of Harry Potter. The use of old footage may be annoying to some, but I think the new stuff(at least what I can make out in the bootleg) looks fine.

Before the trailers in the theater, they were playing commercials as usual. But did anyone see the new Summer's Eve commercial. It's a bit jaw dropping and had the whole audience laughing. I can't seem to find it online though. It appeared to be authentic, but what it was stating seemed a bit shocking.

Before the trailers in the theater, they were playing commercials as usual. But did anyone see the new Summer's Eve commercial. It's a bit jaw dropping and had the whole audience laughing. I can't seem to find it online though. It appeared to be authentic, but what it was stating seemed a bit shocking.

I didn't see that, but just made the mistake of looking in the Zillaf4 thread again here in Comics General, which is probably worse.

I would have expected more from a teaser. You saw some quick shots of the new movie, however most of it was made of clips from the previous two movies. Most of it is a dialogue by Commissioner Gordon. :P

+ 1....teaser but certainly not a trailer hm

yes...it was...odd.

And as for the teaser - this is what teasers usually are. Often you're left with clips from previous films and only a voice over that's new. So we lucked out this time with a lengthy new scene with Gordon. (who looks like he has lung cancer)