• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Threatening PM's.
3 3

767 posts in this topic

Poor old CAL does sometimes get blamed for stuff he didn't actually do. lol

Whizzer, who would like to take CAL and RMA out for a beer sometime, just to establish some common ground. :wishluck:

Let me know.... I am in the LA area two to four times a week, especially during the Student film shoot projects that have me in extreme demand...

CAL :busy:

hm

BALLS intrigued with CAL's vocation...

Whizzer, who would like to take CAL and RMA out for a beer sometime, just to establish some common ground. :wishluck:

Let me know.... I am in the LA area two to four times a week, especially during the Student film shoot projects that have me in extreme demand...

Cal who is packing again? :o

What can the authorities do?

The main problem is finding an official interested enough in taking the case. There are multiple routes the authorities can explore in cases like this, depending on the details.

Mike, I have a professional contact who may be able to help you out (PM sent)...

I'd consult here first.

This is probably why he started a thread asking for my e-mail and last name.

That's great CAL, but I'm in England lol. Either way, if it ever happens, the first round is on me (thumbs u

hm

You can't possibly be intrigued with my vocation(s)...remember, you pointed out here once that I must not have any resources as i defended myself with them???

CAL who has razor-sharp memory...

That's great CAL, but I'm in England lol. Either way, if it ever happens, the first round is on me (thumbs u

I MIGHT get the chance to go to Europe next year... :wishluck:

What can the authorities do?

The main problem is finding an official interested enough in taking the case. There are multiple routes the authorities can explore in cases like this, depending on the details.

Mike, I have a professional contact who may be able to help you out (PM sent)...

I'd consult here first.

:roflmao:

Well, of course we are a community but it's an internet community, not a community where we all know and see each other every morning like on a street in a suburb.

But in the real life community the serial killer is often described thus: "He kept to himself but he was always quiet and polite."

Hang on, you may be onto something. We have our very own bona fide serial killer here on the boards in the shape of Oakman. Why don't we set him on this doosh, Dexter style. Problem solved. :idea:

hm

You can't possibly be intrigued with my vocation(s)...remember, you pointed out here once that I must not have any resources as i defended myself with them???

CAL who has razor-sharp memory...

Balls made the CAL list!

:applause:

Well, of course we are a community but it's an internet community, not a community where we all know and see each other every morning like on a street in a suburb.

But in the real life community the serial killer is often described thus: "He kept to himself but he was always quiet and polite."

Hang on, you may be onto something. We have our very own bona fide serial killer here on the boards in the shape of Oakman. Why don't we set him on this doosh, Dexter style. Problem solved. :idea:

I'd actually like to sic Cal on him...for many reasons.

He's not too shy to call the guy and try to "reason" with him.

He really never forgets or gives up

and if I remember some of his occupations correctly, hopefully, he'll have the right contacts to remove him if he doesn't listen to reason.

If all else fails, I suggest the board hire a shrink;)

Is that Cal who has taken over Balls account? hm

Leave CAL outta this... when I do something, I do it without being a weasel, or clandestine, sneaky ways. Not a backstabber, I am a chest stabber, in your face when I need to face you.

I have been accused of being MANY shills here, the last one I recall was "Unruly American", someone who I had no clue about until a few CGCers PMed me. Of course I was cleared immediately by the CGC Brass, and I am no dummy; I know that the CGC Brass does not think the same about me like they did when Borock was here.

CAL no dummy...

Cal, I was joking around

:)

Uh oh, you're on The List.

Leave CAL outta this... when I do something, I do it without being a weasel, or clandestine, sneaky ways. Not a backstabber, I am a chest stabber, in your face when I need to face you.

I have been accused of being MANY shills here, the last one I recall was "Unruly American", someone who I had no clue about until a few CGCers PMed me. Of course I was cleared immediately by the CGC Brass, and I am no dummy; I know that the CGC Brass does not think the same about me like they did when Borock was here.

CAL no dummy...

Cal, I was joking around

That doesn't make any difference to CAL. lol

CAL whose sense of humour is not his strong suit.

Is CAL restricted by Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics?

Shell, who is interested in positronic brains.

Look....just because Iron Man is a robot doesn't mean that Cal is too.

No, not a robot but definitely a Calbot

His name is Oakland and he only kills the homeless in his backyard! :sumo:

Well, I haven't seen Justin around these parts recently either. (shrug)

Oak could be branching out hm

CAL no dummy...

Cal, I was joking around

That doesn't make any difference to CAL. lol

CAL whose sense of humour is not his strong suit.

Is CAL restricted by Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics?

Shell, who is interested in positronic brains.

Look....just because Iron Man is a robot doesn't mean that Cal is too.

Iron Man is NOT a robot. :sumo:

lol

CAL no dummy...

Cal, I was joking around

Uh oh, you're on The List.

:acclaim:

I do think this guy is getting a rise out of the responses from us. It might be best if we just ignore him completely when he pops up.

That's like telling water not to be wet. :/

I do agree though. Harold thrives on the attention, I can only assume he lives a very dull life.

I do think this guy is getting a rise out of the responses from us. It might be best if we just ignore him completely when he pops up.

That's like telling water not to be wet. :/

I do agree though. Harold thrives on the attention, I can only assume he lives a very dull life.

Hey Gaz, how's tricks? :hi:

Oak could be branching out hm

They don't call me the Exterminator for nothing. :devil: