• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which site would you consider #1 for buying CGC books

Which site is #1 for buying CGC books  

555 members have voted

1. 1. Which site is #1 for buying CGC books

201 posts in this topic

The shilling incidents were one of the 1st threads i read when i joined up here so that was enough to give me serious pause about buying from WWC. I'm surprised though to hear people saying what great customer service they provide.

I'm trying to think of a way i could have been more disappointed with their customer service dealing with me and i'm drawing a blank (shrug)

The shilling incidents were one of the 1st threads i read when i joined up here so that was enough to give me serious pause about buying from WWC. I'm surprised though to hear people saying what great customer service they provide.

I'm trying to think of a way i could have been more disappointed with their customer service dealing with me and i'm drawing a blank (shrug)

Oh! They took good care of you? Great, me too! Then I noticed every effing book I won from them on eBay was shilled!! But, hey it didn't happen to you so who cares right.

Right??

Oh! They took good care of you? Great, me too! Then I noticed every effing book I won from them on eBay was shilled!! But, hey it didn't happen to you so who cares right.

Right??

No, i never bought a book from them or even considered buying one. Its a long, boring, complicated tale but like i said, their customer service was SEVERELY lacking! :preach:

I wonder if the people who voted for WWComics know of this hm

Time to play "Shill or no Shill"

And this was, of course, preceded by Matt Nelson shilling his spectre52 auctions under the ID of arseman.

I still wanna know how the :censored: one goes about winding a compass? lol

I would share, but fear you may wind it too tight :mad:

Then I noticed every effing book I won from them on eBay was shilled!! But, hey it didn't happen to you so who cares right.

Right??

How many books did you buy before you realized the auctions were rigged ?

Then I noticed every effing book I won from them on eBay was shilled!! But, hey it didn't happen to you so who cares right.

Right??

How many books did you buy before you realized the auctions were rigged ?

Probably 20 slabs. :cry:

Does Matt Nelson continue his :censored: or has he stopped since he got busted ?

It's still going on under the ID of Ritters

Ah, so that's why he's too busy to bother looking for MY book that he "lost" hm

Can someone give me the summarized version of what makes ComicLink such a great place to buy? I've never dealt with them.

Well, from the looks of things they're one of the very few that don't rig their auctions...

Also their inventory is awesome and is continuously updated ... from LG to HG books, chances are you'll find what you're looking for. I assume for these reasons (and certainly others) they're leading the poll results.