• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2011 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up

618 posts in this topic

:pullhair: My girlfriend went to the post office to drop the Secret Santa package off because I wasn't going to make it home in time and instead of sending it priority mail she sent it parcel post. :mad: I actually went to the post office to try and get it back but they were closed and when I tracked a guy down outside he said the truck had already left. doh!

It should still be to my recipient in time but I am going to be stressing about it until then and apologize for making him wait longer than he should. That said, I did put some thought into the gifts and hope he likes them. (thumbs u

I got mine all packaged up and ready to ship. Hopefully tomorrow. It is going within the US, so there shouldn't be an issue with it getting there before Christmas.

On another note,

DSC03021.jpg

What does it mean if your gift is ticking?

hm

Hope the person I'm giving a gift to this year loves the Packers. Plenty of Green and Gold stuff heading his way. :banana:

No Tebow jerseys available?

I'd be fine with a Tavaris Jackson or Marshawn Lynch jersey. Or is it pronounced "joisey" mikenyc? :baiting:

Mike I think you're happy once again since Big Blue is back on track. Eli rules. That guy is so money. Sure, they knocked the Seahawks out of the playoffs race with that win but twas a great comeback. And I'm happy with 9-7 anyway. We weren't supposed to win 6 games this year with all the youngsters we have.

My gifts have shipped and I've received mine - wrapped in X-Men #1 wrapping paper - it's heavy too! I need to get a pic up here for you guys to see the job someone did.

Awesome Xcellent wrapping job. Anybody want to take credit?

I'll let you in on a little secret....I know who it was. :shy:

For $20 paypal (personal) I'll tell ya. :wink:

Received mine and was very pleased. One of the things I was really hoping for. It got shipped direct from Barnes & Noble. Not sure of the boardie name of my Secret Santa but wanted to say big thanks for the kind gift. Please drop me a pm if you have a chance.

Cheers

Sanj