• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman & Detective Fun

26 posts in this topic

Very nice!!! :applause:

Since it's been awhile, would love to see more Detective and Batman's. For what it's worth, here are a couple of my new ones. The #47 and #55 are both Williamsport pedigree.

116201.jpeg

116202.jpeg

I'm having FUN with my Tec's :cloud9:

Detective187006.jpg

I have picked up several more copies...a cgc 5.0, a raw 7.0/7.5...I think I have only owned 10 diff copies (some of which I am sure are in this picture lol ) so you are still the king of tec 187!

I have picked up several more copies...a cgc 5.0, a raw 7.0/7.5...I think I have only owned 10 diff copies (some of which I am sure are in this picture lol ) so you are still the king of tec 187!

Yes I might be the King but I think you told me once you have a CGC 8.0 or CGC 8.5 in your personal collection!! That's worth a CROWN in itself!!

If your 5.0 is for sale I might be interested?

my personal copy is "just" a 7.5... don't think there is anything higher cgc'd...now, might it press higher (to a 8.0) , possibly (shrug)

I am sure I will part with the cgc 5.0 sooner or later :baiting:

I still have to update the photo,,

I think I have 3 or 4 more to add,,

Wonder how many exist?

Perhaps a thousand :gossip:

I think this finally convinces me to extend the run up to 200 (a set I'm slowly working on). Was going to stop at 168, but the rest of them are so darn cool.