• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bernie Wrightson Appreciation Thread

287 posts in this topic

Finally! Found a copy of this that meets my criteria - nice spine alignment, cent sign not trimmed off, no fingerprints - and in a price I could afford (what I paid for a 9.4 a few months ago).

Absolutely my favorite Swamp Thing cover and one of my all-time favorites!

SwampThing2CGC92z_zpse517bf1e.jpg

Finally! Found a copy of this that meets my criteria - nice spine alignment, cent sign not trimmed off, no fingerprints - and in a price I could afford (what I paid for a 9.4 a few months ago).

Absolutely my favorite Swamp Thing cover and one of my all-time favorites!

SwampThing2CGC92z_zpse517bf1e.jpg

(thumbs u (thumbs u Love that issue with Patchwork Man! Had a half cover copy when I was a kid, it was my first exposure to Wrightson's genius. You see something like that when you're young and expect every comic to look that cool

no one has posted in a while so I will present my recent addition just back from CGC!

photo IMG_5608_zps7bc941b6.jpg

What a great copy, Cheta.

I've been looking for just the right copy for 5 years. Still haven't found my copy yet. One day.