• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

On 2/13/2022 at 9:27 PM, Blankedboy said:

Haha - but which New Avengers #7...

Marvel and their constant need for new #1's...

The one that's selling...

Was Knull hinted somewhere else before because that seemed pretty out of nowhere.

Edited by Beastfeast

On 2/13/2022 at 9:27 PM, Blankedboy said:

Haha - but which New Avengers #7...

Marvel and their constant need for new #1's...

The 1st Illuminati

Spoiler

Dr. Strange 2 trailer dropped. Sounds like professor x voice and 6 chairs can be seen in one scene  

On 2/13/2022 at 6:20 PM, WeR138 said:

New Avengers 7.

Sweet. I nabbed a couple of copies for cheap from a local auction house in December along with a bunch of other New Avengers/Avengers/Avengers etc. of note for $2.50 apiece. 

On 2/14/2022 at 12:57 AM, jdandns said:

Damn. It hurts that I missed out on snatching this up. xD

I would love to see folks include a picture of the book they are referencing and maybe an explanation or a link to ebay sales to back it up. 

Just typing 'Avengers 6'....not particularly helpful. 

On 2/14/2022 at 3:31 PM, cd4ever said:

I would love to see folks include a picture of the book they are referencing and maybe an explanation or a link to ebay sales to back it up. 

Good idea, yeah. In regards to New Avengers #7, it's the first appearance of the Illuminati, which is heavily hinted at in the Doctor Strange trailer that dropped yesterday.

New_Avengers_Vol_1_7.jpg

On 2/14/2022 at 2:41 PM, littledoom said:

For about the past 2-3 months every single day I would check new avengers lots on eBay for this exact reason. I stopped in January when I became so overwhelmingly busy 

Shouldn’t have given up. I’ll post pics when I receive them. 

On 2/14/2022 at 3:43 PM, Corona smith said:

My heart hasn’t pounded like that since I found an AF15 Newsstand for $40. 

Whenever I see sellers sell items cheap on eBay I follow them/save search. So I check every morning south of 200 searches. When there’s no more deals or when I get tired i unfollow the search

On 2/14/2022 at 3:31 PM, cd4ever said:

My apologies.  I'll try to do better next time. Ebay most recent sold listings for "New Avengers #7".  Literally took me all of 5 seconds.

On 1/22/2022 at 9:05 PM, CHASEnBLUE said:

Sword Master 1 (2019) has been moving well recently and this cover has been tough to find online lately. 

pkwtips

Hoping for a jump in price this week with the new Iron Fist reveal...crossin' fingers! :fourleafclover: