• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

I was at the store today and the WD 1 was only $1200 :whistle:

Jim

okay so I was wrong about the price by $300. But the book is RAW and that is still way too much to be pricing that book.

Not to mention a $65 ToT is retarded.

Maybe not the best choice of words. 2c

Edited by thirdgreenham

only someone with a limited mental capacity would price Theif of Thieves #1 for $65 at a Convention.

The book left unsold btw.

I guess I should leave my raw copies at home then,sorry Motor City buyers.. :( Oh, wait a minute... They are all 9.8's! :o

That means they're $350 now. (thumbs u

There is a large movement that is trying to eliminate the R word. My younger brother is offended by it. I am kind of torn bc I don't think of people w DSMIV Disorders, cognitive problems, etc. when I think of that term. But the same logic can be used to rationalize the use of certain racial epithets or the word gay in a derogatory manner. Now back to comics.

Welcome to the internet, where people get offended.

speaking of which.

$65 for a Thief of Thieves 1? seriously. just explain how that makes any sense.

Supply, meet demand! Next question?! ;)

speaking of which.

Right now the people who had their Iron Man #55's overpriced on eBay are smiling in satisfaction...

speaking of which.

Why does Alex Ross Charge so much for his artwork but still insist on writing almost all of his new work? Alex Ross is a mess comic book plotter.

speaking of which.

Why does Alex Ross Charge so much for his artwork but still insist on writing almost all of his new work? Alex Ross is a mess comic book plotter.

Somebody's grumpy today.. :sumo:

There is a large movement that is trying to eliminate the R word. My younger brother is offended by it. I am kind of torn bc I don't think of people w DSMIV Disorders, cognitive problems, etc. when I think of that term. But the same logic can be used to rationalize the use of certain racial epithets or the word gay in a derogatory manner. Now back to comics.

I had this debate on here not too long ago. Trying to eliminate the word is only giving it power. I prefer to differentiate between any mental challenges and the term person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point which I reserve for those who choose to act in a certain manner.

DSMIV. lol

Nice book with too much power. There was a time when homosexuality was a condition to be treated and now they want to treat people with a high sex drive. Insurance companies must love this book. I wonder how many are going to claim they can't work because they have a high sex drive. :facepalm:

On the comic front I am starting to receive quite a few requests for Invincible issues graded. Could be the start of a trend. ;)