• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

And people are leaving feedback feeling satisfied.

i am sure the comics they get are fine. The point is the "prize" doesnt exist ;). I think its locked now, but check out the mystery box debacle from the Buy/Sell area.

A person called him out by offering to buy them all.

i am sure the comics they get are fine. The point is the "prize" doesnt exist ;). I think its locked now, but check out the mystery box debacle from the Buy/Sell area.

I got the point and I did see the thread.

Missed that! Have a link...?

Where in Batman #1 is Harper Row? I didn't see any panel with her in it.

I've just posted it above and Snyder confirmed to comicvine, who were first to notice that her first appearance was #1

"You'll see things happen with Harper Row, who appeared earlier in the series in issue #7 and, as you guys pointed out as the only site that caught it, I think, in issue #1 as well. Through her eyes, we're going to see some stuff that you didn't get to see before that happened throughout the series." Scott Snyder

Well if I have learned anything on this board it's that what the creators say just doesn't always matter in the marketplace.

Confusing first appearance examples that people here just can't seem to agree on:

Darkseid: SPJO 134 or Forever People 1?

Superior Spider-Man: Slott said DD 21 ( similar to Snyder to Comicvine ) but there is still an argument here, on Ebay and elsewhere

Harper Row: Batman 1 or 7?

Damian Wayne: I'm adding him to the list after reading Batman 655. He is only seen in shadows and there is a one panel close up of his eye. We don't see the full character until issue 656.

Just picked up an extra copy of Batman #7. Harper Row's first appearance. I have a feeling she's either going to take up the mantle of Robin or just become a big part of the story. There's only 47 9.8's so if she hits big and people scramble to find a copy of her first appearance, I have a feeling people will really overpay for 9.8 copy just for the simple fact that you won't be able to find one. It's a book that's kind of hard to find, even raw. Any thoughts?

By the way, I'm new to posting on the forum but i've been paying attention this thread for a while.

Her first appearance is #1 according to Scott Snyder.

Sure.An obscure one panel appearance.

In terms of Harper Row:

Batman #1 = Hulk 180

Batman #7 = Hulk 181

She "IS" the New Robin...

Like Miguel O'Hara was the new Superior Spiderman?

Yes.

I speculated wrong.

I'm pretty happy with my 23 year track record though...

Missed that! Have a link...?

x2 :taptaptap:

by the way,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200890796657

just happened to wander by this scam on ebay the other day. Think it might be that guy that got busted trying to do mystery boxes on the forum.

The tiny google stolen picture of x-men 1 was the give away. I PM'd him before reporting it to ebay, and asked him for the certificate number :D, wondering what his excuse would be.

"already packaged everything" lol

wonder what camera he has that takes a picture at such low resolution that the original cant show the cert #...

Yeah theres also someone else who I cant help but say looks very scammy. There was an actual legit auction of 3 raw Peter Panzerfaust issue #1 that sold last week for $810....As you would imagine, the picture was pretty unique since the seller lined his 3 issues of #1 up and took the picture.

Theres a seller on eBay called stormmyst-comics selling "20 comic Grab Bags" for $20 each using this extremely unique picture from the legit Panzerfaust auction that sold last week. Im guessing hes using this picture to attract people into the listing. In the listing he says they are all pre-packaged and then goes to show many other pictures of Amazing Spiderman #1 etc etc. He has 10 "available" with 0 sold.

Edited by Cobra83

by the way,

just happened to wander by this scam on ebay the other day. Think it might be that guy that got busted trying to do mystery boxes on the forum.

The tiny google stolen picture of x-men 1 was the give away. I PM'd him before reporting it to ebay, and asked him for the certificate number :D, wondering what his excuse would be.

wonder what camera he has that takes a picture at such low resolution that the original cant show the cert #...

Yeah theres also someone else who I cant help but say looks very scammy. There was an actual legit auction of 3 raw Peter Panzerfaust issue #1 that sold last week for $810....As you would imagine, the picture was pretty unique since the seller lined his 3 issues of #1 up and took the picture.

Theres a seller on eBay called stormmyst-comics selling "20 comic Grab Bags" for $20 each using this extremely unique picture from the legit Panzerfaust auction that sold last week. Im guessing hes using this picture to attract people into the listing. In the listing he says they are all pre-packaged and then goes to show many other pictures of Amazing Spiderman #1 etc etc. He has 10 "available" with 0 sold.

Buy them all when you don't receive the good stuff file a claim.

by the way,

Buy them all when you don't receive the good stuff file a claim.

Well you can also report him and get his auction ended for using an unauthorized picture, since it is so unique.

Search this on eBay ----> 50 Comic Grab Bag Peter PanzerFaust SpiderMan X-Men Action Comics Saga

Scroll down and read the question someone asked as well as his answer lol.

Also look at his items for sale and you will see the EXACT picture from someone who is actually legit that sold their 3 issue #1 Panzerfaust's last week. Some people are just straight up bad people...ma ma ma momma told me about these types of people =)

I KNEW I saw the picture before. Legit auction that was sold for the $810:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Three-NM-M-copies-of-Peter-Panzerfaust-issue-1-first-printing-/160976154916?pt=Games_US&hash=item257aed3124&nma=true&si=5r9NqAC3D5LKGY7v%252B4P0GzrlAXE%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Edited by Cobra83

Well most schollars agree that Mark was written before Matthew, even though Mathew comes first. Some argue that he appeared in the Old Testament as early as Genesis but I would say that was a cameo. I think his true first appearence was in Mark.