• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

It's still an Illuminati comic. I've had a few PMs talking about it. And every dozen pages or so someone mentions it without any responses. I wasn't a fan of the series even though I'm a fan of TSG.

Illuminati what now?

the cool kids on the forum have a private group PM where they talk about all of the overlooked books that are heating up

:gossip: Not cool

Now we are going to have to kill you.

MaxwellSmartakaAgent86.jpg

lol

maxwellsmart_missed_it_by_that_much_zps0fdf50da.jpg

I was THIS CLOSE to making the cut :mad:

It's still an Illuminati comic. I've had a few PMs talking about it. And every dozen pages or so someone mentions it without any responses. I wasn't a fan of the series even though I'm a fan of TSG.

Illuminati what now?

the cool kids on the forum have a private group PM where they talk about all of the overlooked books that are heating up

i woke up feeling cool, does that count?

The Damned: Prodigal Sons 3 is by far the hottest modern/ non variant on ebay. Why is no one talking about this comic?

It's been discussed a couple of times the last few weeks, particularly since the $161 sale. A couple of recent sales of #3 were around the $110 mark... still not too shabby!

I've been trying to finish a set of both Damned series before the prices get completely out of whack. They are tough... Looks like a neat run of books, and they were completely off my radar (hat tip to mattbird) before the Sixth Gun heat.

The Activity officially sucks... but you knew that already. ;)

Sales wise though, not doing very well in the UK. Sold a set for just above cover.

Definately hot in the states but no where else.

The Activity officially sucks... but you knew that already. ;)

Sales wise though, not doing very well in the UK. Sold a set for just above cover.

Definately hot in the states but no where else.

One full run is listed with only 1 picture (#1 and it looks like a stock image) with 2 days left and was at $90 last time I checked. I listed mine Sunday night and the questions have been coming in about shipping to Canada and will I take an early offer.

I love Sixth Gun. I've been reading it since issue 4 or so and I'm glad its getting some secondary market love. Same for the Damned. I'll tell you, those Damned issues are tough to find. I was trying to find them when NO ONE was looking for them a few years ago and it took my a while to find all of them.

Also, those in the know call it the illuminerdi.

#comicmarket report 04-05-13 & What's selling in Lowell, MA

http://conta.cc/17h4vtH

I'm publishing it early because Batman & Robin #19 press has started trickling out...

I had the scoop a week ago.

Batman Beyond #3 isn't the first appearance of Luke Fox. His first appearance was in Batman Beyond Unlimited #2, for which there are two printings.

If there's such a thread in PM I feel a little insulted that I wasn't included. I may just have to pout in this thread!

They better be discussing the 1:25 Polarity issue 1 variant in that PM thread.