• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

Amazing Spider-Man #700 2nd print @ $11+ & 12 bids.

Revival #1 @ $15+ & 3 bids.

Guardians of the Galaxy #1 Sketch Variant @ $15+ & 7 bids.

Captain America #6 @ $16 & 6 bids.

Amazing Spider-Man #361 2nd print @ $20 & 4 bids.

Thanos Rising #1 1:50 Variant @ $21+ & 7 bids.

eBay completed auctions shows Polarity #1 Variants @ $15ish

I literally gave away my 361 2nd print to someone who bought some books from me. I forget who, but it was only about 2-3 months ago :pullhair:

:censored:

Amazing Spider-Man #700 2nd print @ $11+ & 12 bids.

Revival #1 @ $15+ & 3 bids.

Guardians of the Galaxy #1 Sketch Variant @ $15+ & 7 bids.

Captain America #6 @ $16 & 6 bids.

Amazing Spider-Man #361 2nd print @ $20 & 4 bids.

Thanos Rising #1 1:50 Variant @ $21+ & 7 bids.

eBay completed auctions shows Polarity #1 Variants @ $15ish

I literally gave away my 361 2nd print to someone who bought some books from me. I forget who, but it was only about 2-3 months ago :pullhair:

Always something else around the corner Michael. (thumbs u

It's still an Illuminati comic. I've had a few PMs talking about it. And every dozen pages or so someone mentions it without any responses. I wasn't a fan of the series even though I'm a fan of TSG.

Illuminati what now?

It's still an Illuminati comic. I've had a few PMs talking about it. And every dozen pages or so someone mentions it without any responses. I wasn't a fan of the series even though I'm a fan of TSG.

Illuminati what now?

the cool kids on the forum have a private group PM where they talk about all of the overlooked books that are heating up

Illuminati what now?

the cool kids on the forum have a private group PM where they talk about all of the overlooked books that are heating up

:gossip: Not cool

Illuminati what now?

Now we are going to have to kill you.

MaxwellSmartakaAgent86.jpg

Illuminati what now?

Would you believe....

Illuminati what now?

lol

If there's such a thread in PM I feel a little insulted that I wasn't included. I may just have to pout in this thread!

Thats what I was thinking, I want to be included :cry:

If there's such a thread in PM I feel a little insulted that I wasn't included. I may just have to pout in this thread!

Bullwinkle.jpg

lol nothing up my sleeve!

Shhhh! The board illuminatti knows of you my friend. :gossip:

IlluminattiFlash.gif

I don't really think there is a PM group. When I sell something I usually message a little more with the person saying oh check out this too if you can find it. And a few people I have bought and sold with several times PM me saying something similar.

The best way I know if something is 'hot' is when people buy it from me. Then I am 100% sure...

Speaking of...

Hot newer modern books at KC con this weekend:

Manhattan Projects

Sixth Gun

Peter Panzerfaust

Nowhere Men

Saga

East of West

Walking Dead

Guardians of the Galaxy

Batman New 52

Books not hot at KC:

Über

Activity

Polarity

Superior Spiderman stuff

I don't really think there is a PM group. When I sell something I usually message a little more with the person saying oh check out this too if you can find it. And a few people I have bought and sold with several times PM me saying something similar.

Too late back tracking now, the secret's out lol you'd better get ready for a visit from the man because, as we all know "The first rule of PM club is, there is no PM club" :tonofbricks: