• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

Silent months until SDCC. Save money.
On the contrary, now is a great time to scoop up great deals on the books you believe in. Buy now and you will be well positioned when things pick up. I bought very little between December and May but now I'm buying like crazy and finding great deals.

seems like it's been AT LEAST a couple of weeks since there has been some hollywood related news about a comic book...what are us speculators to do?

guardians of the galaxy 7-first appearance malevolence.

seems like it's been AT LEAST a couple of weeks since there has been some hollywood related news about a comic book...what are us speculators to do?

Definitely a possibility in regards to Karen Gillan, but a weak speculation based on her hair color. I would personally put my money on Death. Would fit way better in regards to the cosmic universe than a the super lame character, Malevolence.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Death_%28Cosmic_Entity%29

Definitely a possibility in regards to Karen Gillan, but a weak speculation based on her hair color. I would personally put my money on Death. Would fit way better in regards to the cosmic universe than a the super lame character, Malevolence.

Death, as in War is Hell 9 Death?

Lately I have been selling a lot of my James Stokoe collection ( orc stain )...seems his stuff is getting hot with tiny print runs on his earlier stuff. Try getting copies of his Won Ton Soup in NM for under 100 dollars a copy....

For my money Brandon Graham who is up for a majority of the Eisners is pretty hot now too...his king city back issues are climbing pretty quickly...

Captain Marvel 27 according to Wikipedia

Malibu Sun #13 @ $36 & 4 bids. This is a F+ at tops. :eek:

Amazing Spider-Man #607 @ $36 & 15 bids. T&A baby! :headbang:

Jirni #1 Bluerainbow "Blue Ice" @ $36 & 7 bids.

Amazing Spider-Man #29 @ $33 & 16 bids.

Vampires The Eternal #2 @ $20+ & 4 bids. :whistle:

Adventure Time #16 Phoenix Variant @ $20 & 5 bids. Anything Adventure Time and limited = big $$!

Jirini #1 Bluerainbox Limited 200 @ $16 & 11 bids. Two different variants both of which are HOT! :flamed:

More for your viewing pleasure here :luhv:

Captain Marvel 27 according to Wikipedia

Captain Marvel 26 even! Now were are into the whole Mistress Death vs John Kowalski as Death thing. I suppose CM 26 will win that one.

(shrug)

Not sure, but it only had a print run of 48,804

Also, some claim it's hard to get in high grade. Don't know how much truth there is to that.

If I recall correctly, that's the issue with the lowest print run of the surrounding issues (#19-29). Print run starts to increase with #30.

Building off my previous post, here are the ASM sales numbers for 2001

Jan. - 49,190

Feb. - 48,559

Mar. - 48,804

April - 77,314

May - 73,743

June - 82,329

July - 89,813

Aug.- 90,497

Sept. - 89,994

Oct. - 92,765

Nov. - 93,495

Dec - 95,296

(shrug)

Also, some claim it's hard to get in high grade. Don't know how much truth there is to that.

If I recall correctly, that's the issue with the lowest print run of the surrounding issues (#19-29). Print run starts to increase with #30.

#28 was the lowest, but #29 didn't outsell it by much.

(shrug)

Spider Nuts chase high grade copies of these books as well as the non enhanced copy of 25 which is very tough to find newstand or regular cover.

There are not as hot as they used to be 19 used to be a monster I dont it sells as high as it used to, but I havent looked in awhile.