• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

CBT, you know better than to try and pick that sticky piece of gum from the bottom of your shoe. If you try to pick it off it makes a mess and sticks to everything. If you just ignore it, it eventually falls off and sticks to someone else.

Why are you anti everything today?

She wanted $400 and the rule was no kissing. what the Caffè macchiato is that?!

can we get back to talk about this. much more interesting than a 0 feed back bidder.

you should said there is a door.

I wonder what the caused the jump in price for this book?

This one sold April 11, 2013

Grimm Fairy Tales: The Waking #1c

And this one Sold on April 30, 2013

Grimm Fairy Tales: The Waking #1c

There are no others on Ebay. Could it be Talent Caldwell cover art bringing interest's for this book? I've read it and can't really say that it was any good story wise.

maybe it has to do with fables getting picked up?

You all see the bleeding cool article on Angela....

That one has been a real rollercoaster.......gone up in price then down and now?

lol:facepalm:

kids these days...alright, somebody PM me an let me know how it turns out. I am done toggling for this evening.

100%

One day this silly boy will have to grow up, leave mommy's house and get a real job.

Oh and stop smoking the ganja.

I have no idea why people find this clown 'funny' - he's a hugely boring ,infantile wannabe, who apparently needs to impress people on a comic board by being...god knows what he thinks he is.

Get a life Alex, for goodness sake.

Batman Vol. 2 #4 1st print sold today for 18$

That's been a hot book for awhile. Most of the vol. 2 Batman stuff (1-11) usually sells for more than cover. Issue 1 is especially hot. Saw a raw copy go for $50 at Heroes last weekend.

CBT, you know better than to try and pick that sticky piece of gum from the bottom of your shoe. If you try to pick it off it makes a mess and sticks to everything. If you just ignore it, it eventually falls off and sticks to someone else.

Mike = ^^

Andy = ^^ x2 for both posts :roflmao:

Definitely. I think there won't be a rush on it until issue 2 or 3 just like NWM. This is my pick for the month for #1 that I'm really excited about. A few of us were talking about it on a random thread. I forget which one.

+1