• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Don't recall "The Last of Us" getting a mention yet...

I was selling them for maybe $25-30 shipped two weeks ago. They are about half now. We were having a little debate if the one that comes with the special edition game set (that was listed on eBay as an employee variant) was full size or mini. I don't think we ever figured it out.

I was selling them for maybe $25-30 shipped two weeks ago. They are about half now. We were having a little debate if the one that comes with the special edition game set (that was listed on eBay as an employee variant) was full size or mini. I don't think we ever figured it out.

the one that comes in the survival edition is full sized.. i have it in my hand right now.. its a regular comic.. the cover is a bit stiffer though..

Edited by rayjay77

I was right, they are small from the game.

Stores got a promo pack that had a full sized comic and was only one per store... much rarer.

2qjiv80.jpg

The Valiant gang should be happy about this. Back on the list of Comics to Watch is this particular issue:

X-O Manowar #1 Gold Variant @ $32+ & 10 bids.

These went for $100 out of the gate and this one just sold for less than $50. Is this the cooling off thread? :baiting:

"Heating Up" evidently means "gets bids"... not "prices up". hm

the one that comes in the survival edition is full sized.. i have it in my hand right now.. its a regular comic.. the cover is a bit stiffer though..

Yeah I thought so. Seems like the standard limited edition got the mini version though.

Full size shown in the unboxing video here a 5.04m

Not so rare and less rare than the 5000 printed 1st print

The Valiant gang should be happy about this. Back on the list of Comics to Watch is this particular issue:

These went for $100 out of the gate and this one just sold for less than $50. Is this the cooling off thread? :baiting:

Notice it's an auction and so prices aren't yet finalized. hm

Sorry I said anything. :sorry:

Edited by whetteon

Sorry I said anything. :sorry:

Buck up chap. It seems like this same criticism goes around every month or so. You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time. If all of the people are pleased, then you are doing something wrong. I like the updates because I am lazy and I like to see how books are doing whether up or down. Perhaps rather than a hot and cold thread, we need a market snapshot thread. hm