• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

I am not sure if this is one time high, but one to keep on your radar.

31 bids. $222.50 on ebay.

NOWHERE MEN #1 - CGC 9.8 THOUGHT BUBBLE VARIANT $T2eC16F,!y0E9s2S5VnsBRqd2gmsEw~~60_12.JPG

Err...that's down from the $600 range a few months ago lol

I am not sure if this is one time high, but one to keep on your radar.

31 bids. $222.50 on ebay.

NOWHERE MEN #1 - CGC 9.8 THOUGHT BUBBLE VARIANT $T2eC16F,!y0E9s2S5VnsBRqd2gmsEw~~60_12.JPG

Err...that's down from the $600 range a few months ago lol

Burst Bubble Variant?

Good Grief, I could only manage to get $40 for 1-6 raw just a month ago. Congrats on the sale Ryan.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STRAIN-1-dark-horse-comics-1-5-variant-AND-regular-NM-guillermo-del-toro-/130897640041#ht_314wt_958

I was getting $32 shipped for both. NM/NM+ copies.

well now I know what to do with the dozen of these I'm sitting on.

I really didn't think this book had legs... I should have kept a set :P

First 9.8 to the market? He also probably has a large repeat customer base (I know I'm one of them).

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidsLogin&_trksid=p2047675.l2564&rt=nc&item=370826413344

Those were the last raws to sell. $36-38 for the set.

And the rest of the list. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=the+strain+1+variant&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

It can't be because of the sequel and the TV show is based off the books. I'm so confused here. I'll send my friend off with one to slab at WW NYC.

Guaranteed there will be more of the variant anyway because they were included in some of the special editions of the game. I'm pretty sure Sony would have way more than 5000 of the special editions.

Guaranteed there will be more of the variant anyway because they were included in some of the special editions of the game. I'm pretty sure Sony would have way more than 5000 of the special editions.

but heres the thing about video game people - They become very niche. Well what does that mean?

Someone who pays XXX dollar amount by buying a deluxe edition over paying XX dollar amount for buying the regular game - is not going to be eager to break up the set and sell the book the game came with.

You'll be surprised how many people keep the comic book and how few are brought to the market.

im selling the last of us # 1 variant and its got 3 watchers and no bids with 4 days left.. we shall see..

The game is awesome regardless of the comic values. (thumbs u

The comic is awesome regardless of the comic values.