• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

>>Also- The Last of Us #1s <<<

Glad you read the Comic Market report Jimmy!

Hope you pocket some coin.

I sure will...

mh3w.jpg

Yeah - the profit is everywhere there Lawrence - 5 boxes of unboarded books thrown in a heap.

I'm rushing to your website to buy all those NM copies right this minute......

Apparently when Andy buys cases from Diamond they come pre screened & shipped in mylars...

Ah, if only. I can dream... :cloud9:

Hi Guys, Could you tell me what TWD #33 Blue Variant is going for these days? Thank you. Cheers

raw NM- sold for $150 on june 15

on the bay.

Hi Guys, Could you tell me what TWD #33 Blue Variant is going for these days? Thank you. Cheers

raw NM- sold for $150 on june 15

on the bay.

That was mine :hi:

I think it was an solid 9.2. It may hit a 9.4 on a good day but there were 2 very noticable color breaks on the front. Everything else looked ok on it but if it did get a 9.4, it wouldn't be an eye-appealing 9.4.

A year later Dexter is coming. I don't even remember how many copies I ordered. That was like my first Previews order on Midtown.

Licensee / legal red tape kept popping up.

Delays were brutal...

Originally I was going to do a variant but it got nixed.

The cover you have on your report seems different to the ones I see on pre-orders... would that have been the variant?

I sure will...

mh3w.jpg

Yeah - the profit is everywhere there Lawrence - 5 boxes of unboarded books thrown in a heap.

Apparently when Andy buys cases from Diamond they come pre screened & shipped in mylars...

Just messin with you Larry - I realise that's all Diamonds fault (thumbs u

A year later Dexter is coming. I don't even remember how many copies I ordered. That was like my first Previews order on Midtown.

Licensee / legal red tape kept popping up.

Delays were brutal...

Originally I was going to do a variant but it got nixed.

The cover you have on your report seems different to the ones I see on pre-orders... would that have been the variant?

Yeah,

I goofed. The 1:25 is pictured in my market report.

Just got in Dexter, the cover stock is breathtaking...wait til you see it.

Interesting development regarding:

The Last of Us, American Dreams.

Diamond / Dark Horse have cancelled #2 & #3 second prints.

I have NO idea why...

If this holds the set will be $100+ in a month.

AND there's news coming today at the Image Expo that is going to rekindle price increases / interest in modern comics...

( things have been stagnant lately, not sales, just price bumps )

Edited by LarrysComics

AND there's news coming today at the Image Expo that is going to rekindle price increases / interest in modern comics...

( things have been stagnant lately, not sales, just price bumps )

If it's an Image cross-over event, I'm gonna puke

I sure will...

mh3w.jpg

Hahahaha!!

Ya, some shops just mangle comics. I HATE going in to a shop, seeing a valuable comic,and then it's folded over like a 7-layer burrito.

I know. The pre-order must have showed up like five different times in my dealer's catalogue that he sends out.

went for $220

http://www.benl.ebay.be/itm/GOTHAM-CITY-SIRENS-1-CGC-9-8-JG-Jones-VARIANT-Catwoman-Harley-Quinn-HTF-Rare-/271201391383?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3f24dcd317

You can just replace the ebay.com that precedes the item listing web address with benl.ebay.be/ to get the best offer accepted price from ebay belgium

Edited by darkstar

Gotham City Sirens is just hot period. The HC's are even seeing price increases on the secondary market. Not that this a new trend however. I just wish I would have stuck with the series long enough to complete the run as it came out. Strict NM/+ copies are getting harder to get it seems.