• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,838 posts in this topic

Hard to separate the speculators that have a vested interest in PP succeeding and the enthusiast who just likes the book.

See I think there are more speculators then enthusiasts here defending this book.

Own up to being one or the other when defending your arguments. It gives more validity in my opinion.

I only have issues 6-12. I just love the series. With that said, I'd be buying #1s cgc 9.8 at $400 all day if I wasn't funemployed.

2. Considering demand. Walking dead is huge. However, PP has the potential to be even bigger because it is based on a subject matter that appeals to a broader audience. If the show is quality, and the comic story can draw people in, things will explode. If not then, speculators will be looking to dump those stocks.

Not looking to argue, but want to discuss this point. You state "PP has the potential to be even bigger because it is based on a subject matter that appeals to a broader audience." I assume you are talking about it being based on Peter Pan?

This isn't necessarily aimed only at Mike's Rack, so please anyone chime in: Is Peter Pan really a broader audience than the zombie genre?

its up there PP has huge international potential. if done right this will be huge !

No next question

PP has the potential to be even bigger than Walking Dead. What have you been smokin'? You can't possible think that a subject matter on WW2 & Nazi's is going to appeal to a larger audience.

Be more then happy to put a friendly wager on that if you can put a timeline and a scope to measure it with.

I got the whole series at less than cover. My local comic shop pushed hard on the book and had them in for a signing around issue 3. My 1-3 are signed by both creators. Have been a subscriber since day 1

The wise people bought PP when it was @$150 or under and have since sold them

Not all. Against common sense I still am holding my PP......Wait a minute, holding my Peter......

No still not right.... Holding my run of Peter Panzerfaust all bought at 20% off cover when each issue came out.

Also still am holding my Chew's as well.

Honestly thinking of selling both runs though.

Not all. Against common sense I still am holding my PP......Wait a minute, holding my Peter......

No still not right.... Holding my run of Peter Panzerfaust all bought at 20% off cover when each issue came out.

Also still am holding my Chew's as well.

Honestly thinking of selling both runs though.

Bwahahahahahahahaha...I couldn't get the tears out of my eyes after the first sentence. :signfunny:

2. Considering demand. Walking dead is huge. However, PP has the potential to be even bigger because it is based on a subject matter that appeals to a broader audience. If the show is quality, and the comic story can draw people in, things will explode. If not then, speculators will be looking to dump those stocks.

Not looking to argue, but want to discuss this point. You state "PP has the potential to be even bigger because it is based on a subject matter that appeals to a broader audience." I assume you are talking about it being based on Peter Pan?

This isn't necessarily aimed only at Mike's Rack, so please anyone chime in: Is Peter Pan really a broader audience than the zombie genre?

its up there PP has huge international potential. if done right this will be huge !

No next question

PP has the potential to be even bigger than Walking Dead. What have you been smokin'? You can't possible think that a subject matter on WW2 & Nazi's is going to appeal to a larger audience.

Be more then happy to put a friendly wager on that if you can put a timeline and a scope to measure it with.

hm

Sold all my Panzerfausts!

Blew all the money on Panzerfaust art...

wonder if that Larry's shop variant is considered a phantom or different class of variant?

Seriously?

OK...

Day Men #1 is a regional shop variant.

A variant commissioned for sale at a single venue.

Phantom are group variants.

A variant commissioned for sale at multiple venues.

Get it?