• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

X-force 19 getting 10-20 figures regularly.. this is interesting since the character hasnt been cast yet, this book may be even higher than I predicted once announcement is made.. Lets see where it goes

I have a 5 copy lot for like $50 shipped on there. I might switch it over to single copies due to the amount of listings. It's hard to see since it's priced so much higher. But there are so many copies out there that I don't want to ship individually for a few extra $.

Thats the word missing from your title's description.. :gossip:

Alot of people search for offers like yours under the book's title and keyword "lot"

Especially when there are alot of listings for said book

Thank you! I revised and sold one within a few minutes.

Oh, cool, it was sold by the artist himself. Found a copy of the original "unfinished" pitch book, and thinks that is likely the only copy in existence, or near to it. No wonder it went so high.

He only made 100 of them and most were destroyed. I don't think he ever alluded to it being the only one in existence though. I was an early fan and bought a lot of original art from him and he gave me a copy of the first printing about a year ago. (so lucky me! - I had no idea). So I know there are at least 2...

X-force 19 getting 10-20 figures regularly.. this is interesting since the character hasnt been cast yet, this book may be even higher than I predicted once announcement is made.. Lets see where it goes

I have a 5 copy lot for like $50 shipped on there. I might switch it over to single copies due to the amount of listings. It's hard to see since it's priced so much higher. But there are so many copies out there that I don't want to ship individually for a few extra $.

Thats the word missing from your title's description.. :gossip:

Alot of people search for offers like yours under the book's title and keyword "lot"

Especially when there are alot of listings for said book

Thank you! I revised and sold one within a few minutes.

(thumbs u

Make that money!!

Cough.....cough..... M......C.......S........still has some last I checked...........

I just picked up 21 from a dollar bin of a store that bit hard on the death of PP, Ultimate Fallout storyline. He was happy to get $1.00 each for them.

Here's hoping it pays off.

Cough.....cough..... M......C.......S........still has some last I checked...........

I just picked up 21 from a dollar bin of a store that bit hard on the death of PP, Ultimate Fallout storyline. He was happy to get $1.00 each for them.

Regardless of speculation that's a win win.

:o

Am I the only one freaking out about these sales? Raw copies. Current Image title. Selling for almost a grand. That has to be some kind of record. I know these are extremely rare printings but I didn't realize the demand would be there for this kind of price level. We're in top 10 or 20 modern territory here. I really wanted the 2nd printing as its the only printing I don't already have but it went for way more than I had even considered and I was out after the first days bidding.

$860 for 1st Printing

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271773639051?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

$760 for Second Printing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271773669382?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I'd have to own one to freak out about it...