• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

If they off Cap at the end of the Civil War movie, #25s and #34s will skyrocket.

I'm just not sure they will go that route with the Evan's Cap being so popular though.

His contract may offer some clue as to what will happen to Steve Rogers.

Great point.

May have to do some investigating later today...

His contract is next to meaningless - it could be extended at any time. I think his own comments regarding his desire to get out of acting, repeated several times since I've read about it in several different interviews, are more telling.

.....are people really expecting something from Master Darque?? Did I miss something here??

With the new movie hype all of the early Valiant keys are hot. I just bought this book last week for about $50.

.....are people really expecting something from Master Darque?? Did I miss something here??

Harada and Master Darque have a huge impact to Valiant. I had that book on my watch list. I was going to come in and snipe it.

Harada and Master Darque have a huge impact to Valiant. I had that book on my watch list. I was going to come in and snipe it.

I was too! Honestly I think that price was a good deal. Only going to go up! One of if not the main villain in the Valiant universe.

I was too! Honestly I think that price was a good deal. Only going to go up! One of if not the main villain in the Valiant universe.

I liked Harada but didn't think too much of Darque. I guess I don't recall Valiant stuff as well as I thought. I don't recall Darque being in any of the future stories, just a Shadowman villain. Time to bust out some stuff and reread, it seems.

I liked Harada but didn't think too much of Darque. I guess I don't recall Valiant stuff as well as I thought. I don't recall Darque being in any of the future stories, just a Shadowman villain. Time to bust out some stuff and reread, it seems.

I remember a few months back some site had an insane deal for digital copies of every Valiant comic for like $20. I missed it by 2 days.

Went to a LCS at lunch, over the last few days they have been cleaned out of EVERY Valiant comic from the 90s.

Same here! Still re-learning what the keys and semi-keys are. Its been 20+ years since I read a Valiant book but sure was fund during childhood.

I wish there was a thread just for speculation on what is the next Valiant key book to have. I think we know all the majors now as some folks on this thread have done a great job sharing info. The lesser known books are still out there to be had, and I need more brain power :ohnoez:

I remember a few months back some site had an insane deal for digital copies of every Valiant comic for like $20. I missed it by 2 days.

Yep, it was humblebundle.com

I bought the Valiant HB package and it was pretty awesome. It was tiered with the base tier being (IIRC) $10 for 10 trades or so. I paid $18 for about 30 trades, a mixture of new Valiant and old Valiant. I enjoyed X-O the most and tracked down most singles of the original series up to about issue 30 so far.

Went to a LCS at lunch, over the last few days they have been cleaned out of EVERY Valiant comic from the 90s.

Same here! Still re-learning what the keys and semi-keys are. Its been 20+ years since I read a Valiant book but sure was fund during childhood.

I wish there was a thread just for speculation on what is the next Valiant key book to have. I think we know all the majors now as some folks on this thread have done a great job sharing info. The lesser known books are still out there to be had, and I need more brain power :ohnoez:

same here. WTF who the eff would buy ALL of them???? But they. are. all. gone.