• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,822 posts in this topic

According to CHU, Millar hinted that the Nemesis movie may finally be happening.

Copies are going fast...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Modern-Age-1992Now-/900/i.html?_from=R40&ghostText=&_sop=1&_nkw=nemesis+1+millar&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

I am not sure they can really do justice to Nemisis. I mean Millar really took this guy wayyy over the top.

I have some copies of Secret Service. Ugh.

There was definite a window where you could have sold these for a nice profit twice already. I hung on to mine because I'm seeing franchise written all over it. I think you'll be able to sell them again between now and the next movie.

There was definite a window where you could have sold these for a nice profit twice already. I hung on to mine because I'm seeing franchise written all over it. I think you'll be able to sell them again between now and the next movie.

Yep, still have my copies as I missed the boat I think....$8 for #1 & 2 is not worth my time as that is the only two I bought.

Yep, still have my copies as I missed the boat I think....$8 for #1 & 2 is not worth my time as that is the only two I bought.

I get that. I buy more sets than anything else. They were bringing $30-$40 a set a month or so ago. I paid around $10 a set so to me, that was pretty good.

According to CHU, Millar hinted that the Nemesis movie may finally be happening.

Copies are going fast...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Modern-Age-1992Now-/900/i.html?_from=R40&ghostText=&_sop=1&_nkw=nemesis+1+millar&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

I am not sure they can really do justice to Nemisis. I mean Millar really took this guy wayyy over the top.

It would have to be animated and rated X.

Could never happen. Rape was so important to the plot it just isn't realistic to think Mark Millar creator-owned titled have any potential.

If they off Cap at the end of the Civil War movie, #25s and #34s will skyrocket.

I'm just not sure they will go that route with the Evan's Cap being so popular though.

Evans has long said he wants to stop acting and focus on directing... I wouldn't be shocked at all.

If they off Cap at the end of the Civil War movie, #25s and #34s will skyrocket.

I'm just not sure they will go that route with the Evan's Cap being so popular though.

I agree

Evans has long said he wants to stop acting and focus on directing... I wouldn't be shocked at all.

I would love to see him direct a Marvel flick one day. If a Cap one, even better.

#14 has always been a tough book.

Plus not only does it have movie hype behind it, it is also a fantastic read.

+1

Awesome cover and very rare to find in the wild

His contract may offer some clue as to what will happen to Steve Rogers.

Great point.

May have to do some investigating later today...