• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,861 posts in this topic

Yes the Zemo version

Zemo is going to be in Captain America. Is he going to be Citizen V too or is that his role in Cap ? I'm confused. lol

I could see them introducing the initial Thunderbolts as villains over the course of Phase 3, then having a Thunderbolts movie early in Phase 4, as the team comes together to pick up the slack of a worn-out Avengers after the events of Infinity War.

Yes the Zemo version

Zemo is going to be in Captain America. Is he going to be Citizen V too or is that his role in Cap ? I'm confused. lol

I could see them introducing the initial Thunderbolts as villains over the course of Phase 3, then having a Thunderbolts movie early in Phase 4, as the team comes together to pick up the slack of a worn-out Avengers after the events of Infinity War.

Yeah, that would make sense and be fun imo.

About time that Preacher issue got some love.

Good to see on the Midnighter issue. I was missing that in the Stormwatch Ellis collection and only recently snagged a 9.8 for nearly nothing. Thumbs up.

Patrick

About time that Preacher issue got some love.

Good to see on the Midnighter issue. I was missing that in the Stormwatch Ellis collection and only recently snagged a 9.8 for nearly nothing. Thumbs up.

Patrick

Congrats ! :applause:

I have a few sets of that volume but I've had the chance to pick up more and passed. :sorry:

The comicsheatingup headline has Renew Your Vowels #3 in the title. Funny, that's something I've never done.

I am still looking for the Vanna White Venom variant for that book.

You guys could take this show on the road. lol

I'm surprised Valeria Richards 1st & cameos continue to be $1 books

Could be because there are too many books to consider. There are at least 4 different comics that could claim to be the 1st appearance of Valeria.

I'm surprised Valeria Richards 1st & cameos continue to be $1 books

Could be because there are too many books to consider. There are at least 4 different comics that could claim to be the 1st appearance of Valeria.

That's fair but I would count out the Valeria Von Doom as a sort of What If and baby scenes as cameos with Fantastic Four (Vol 3) #54 as the first walking, talking Valeria that we know. Though others may disagree.

The comicsheatingup headline has Renew Your Vowels #3 in the title. Funny, that's something I've never done.

I am still looking for the Vanna White Venom variant for that book.

Those are $250.