• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,809 posts in this topic

http://shop.comicxposure.com/AMAZING-SPIDER-MAN-RENEW-YOUR-VOWS-3-MIKE-DEODATO-COMICXPOSURE-CX250.htm

Price now at 29.99. There was 8 copies left, but now with the price increase there are 96 copies left for the color version.

How can you tell how many copies are left, do you work for them?

On a lot of shopping sites you can just add 999 to the cart and it'll adjust down to what's in inventory. Just tested and it works on that site too.

Thanks! That's exactly what i did (thumbs u

http://shop.comicxposure.com/AMAZING-SPIDER-MAN-RENEW-YOUR-VOWS-3-MIKE-DEODATO-COMICXPOSURE-CX250.htm

Price now at 29.99. There was 8 copies left, but now with the price increase there are 96 copies left for the color version.

How can you tell how many copies are left, do you work for them?

On a lot of shopping sites you can just add 999 to the cart and it'll adjust down to what's in inventory. Just tested and it works on that site too.

Oh right, but I would find it hard to believe they don't have more set back.

I hit up 8 or 9 shops this week and found no copies of AF 15 Vol 2. It wasn't like the stores were all picked clean because I found loads of other good stuff in the hunt. The lack of copies on ebay is unreal

I hit up 8 or 9 shops this week and found no copies of AF 15 Vol 2. It wasn't like the stores were all picked clean because I found loads of other good stuff in the hunt. The lack of copies on ebay is unreal

The store I usually find stuff like that had none either. But I found 4 Marvel now point ones for cover there.

Hypothetical question, soo if this book ships..... Est ship Date 8/5/15

and say they blow through the 2000 books they have ordered, can they just ask for more?

Guess my questions is how far in advance do they have to place total orders

Real low print run.. Tough modern.

The store I usually find stuff like that had none either. But I found 4 Marvel now point ones for cover there.

You won't find any because people already hyped this book a year or 2 ago in this thread.

You won't find any because people already hyped this book a year or 2 ago in this thread.

Found one 2 months ago when there was Cho movie talk, but haven't come across any since. Also got another ALMNPO #1 at cover, saw 3 copies of the 2nd print but they were all 9.0's at best, left 'em.

8 copies left of color, price up to 19.99 each. B&W is also now available.

Huh? This is one eBay seller. Lots of lemmings out there I guess.

Indeed, when a majority of the print run flows directly into the hands of speculators, it becomes a race to the bottom. One of my rules of thumb is, if I see it on a heating up website, and it's still available from the distributor with no limit, then pass.

But it's not....

So cryptic... is it not available from the distributor (I use the term loosely, for my rule I would consider Comicexposure the distributor since it's a store variant) or is it limited? I just checked and I was able to put 409 into my cart.

8 copies left of color, price up to 19.99 each. B&W is also now available.

Huh? This is one eBay seller. Lots of lemmings out there I guess.

Indeed, when a majority of the print run flows directly into the hands of speculators, it becomes a race to the bottom. One of my rules of thumb is, if I see it on a heating up website, and it's still available from the distributor with no limit, then pass.

But it's not....

So cryptic... is it not available from the distributor (I use the term loosely, for my rule I would consider Comicexposure the distributor since it's a store variant) or is it limited? I just checked and I was able to put 409 into my cart.

I just did the same and got the same. I wish they showed the actual color version. The B/W looks cool though.

Bringing up a slightly different book here for a second, but do any of the experts that post regularly in this thread know why a run on all of the What if? Venom/Deadpool 9.8's has been made the last couple days on ebay ? (shrug)

-J.

Post-Secret Wars Deadpool is going to be the host for Venom, so Marvel can screw with Sony and Fox at the same time.

I might have made that up.

Is it me or do the sketch covers never sell as well as the color covers? unless the print run is significantly lower

I don't get the sketch covers - they usually seem to fetch much higher $$ (like the Star Wars #1 Luke Skywalker Coloring Book variant) but for the life of me I can't understand why!

Different strokes for different folks.

Bringing up a slightly different book here for a second, but do any of the experts that post regularly in this thread know why a run on all of the What if? Venom/Deadpool 9.8's has been made the last couple days on ebay ? (shrug)

-J.

Post-Secret Wars Deadpool is going to be the host for Venom, so Marvel can screw with Sony and Fox at the same time.

lol

So no one else knows either then.

-J.

-J.

lol

So no one else knows either then.

-J.

I love sketch covers and I've got quite a few!! But not every cover is better as a sketch. I like that I can see all the lines and in some cases shading. I find that inks cover up a lot of details. But, some covers just look too damn good in color. I've started buying both covers if I can afford it.

But you're right. To each their own.