• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Back on topic, since the Star Wars #1 6th printing news in this thread earlier this morning, a grand total of 11 copies sold on eBay. 1 for $15.99 and 10 for $13.99.

I'm going to buy one of these and rip the outer white cover off and sell it on eBay for $1,000 as the SUPER RARE ANTI-DOUBLE COVER! Ya gotta think outside the box! :shy:lol

Edited by Shark

Certainly not a bazillion....maybe a mazillion

Mazillion????

That's not even a real number!

It goes, million, billion, bazillion, bajillion.

I forgive you.

With Snyder and Capullo mentioning that Duke Thomas -(from the new Robins book) will have a part in upcoming issue 43 and the current story arch

anyone think his first appearance will pick up?? and on top of that what would be considered his true 1st appearance?? The Future End Batman and Robin 1 shot? or Zero Year??

With Snyder and Capullo mentioning that Duke Thomas -(from the new Robins book) will have a part in upcoming issue 43 and the current story arch

anyone think his first appearance will pick up?? and on top of that what would be considered his true 1st appearance?? The Future End Batman and Robin 1 shot? or Zero Year??

the various other bat family characters that have made their first appearance in the new 52 have done very little in terms of appreciation.

Interesting announcement I figured it was only a matter of time before they brought this universe back to DC. I knew Static was back, but not the whole universe.

Milestone returns

I've been grabbing high grade copies of Hardware #1 and Icon #1 as well as Static #1 for some time now thanks to a recommendation on these boards months ago. (thumbs u

Any thoughts on the Four Horsemen of Apocalypse announcement on X-men? You think X-factor #15 will heat up?

They have been selling really well prior, and will only gain more steam as the movie approaches. Even overstreet gave a really nice bump in XFactor 24 since last edition. Key Issues for X-Factor are #5, 6, 10, 15, 19, 23, 24, (+25 and 26 for the 3 connecting covers to be complete).

I seem the same bidder doing this for this same comic going back at least a month on eBay. Driving up the bid count (and price) on these issues that are for sale. Make the copy that sold for $24.99 see in June look like a steal!

I seem the same bidder doing this for this same comic going back at least a month on eBay. Driving up the bid count (and price) on these issues that are for sale. Make the copy that sold for $24.99 see in June look like a steal!

I did the same thing and notice 2 bidders just going insane over this book with bidding. There are several BINs by reputable sellers in this price area so the price is legit there activity on auctions is just insane looks like at least 3 in the last month those two bidders drove the price up.