• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,821 posts in this topic

WD 144 isn't heating up on ebay though. Last night I bought a copy from a good seller who is real cheap because I know my LCBS copy will be a 9 to 9.2 at best when I pick it up today. :P

I don't expect this book to heat up for awhile. Too many copies out for sale currently. Once the secondary market satisifies demand the book will appreciate. Its not a 1st appearance book, but previous history tells you the book will appreciate. I ordered quite a few cheaply and will put them back for awhile. I did the same with 130 and 132.

I'm still waiting for WD 100 to get some major heat....hope he shows up sometime this season.
+1

I guess Action #835 will be the Batman Harley Quinn one-shot basically. (obviously lower $)

So, which is the book to have - Superman Adventures #5 or Action #835?

I'm still waiting for WD 100 to get some major heat....hope he shows up sometime this season.

Don't expect it, same thing I said last season when everyone thought he was going to show because there was a bat shown in the trailer.

Any thoughts on the Four Horsemen of Apocalypse announcement on X-men? You think X-factor #15 will heat up?

Been hot for a while.

Edited by ygogolak

Don't expect it, same thing I said last season.

The book has slowed down, but I was easily getting $20-30 for 2nd/3rd prints until end of season. I expect that to be the low end sometime next season.

Yea, it's not going to drop in price now that the new season is coming soon. Going to have to wait until this season is over.

Don't expect it, same thing I said last season.

The book has slowed down, but I was easily getting $20-30 for 2nd/3rd prints until end of season. I expect that to be the low end sometime next season.

Yea, it's not going to drop in price now that the new season is coming soon. Going to have to wait until this season is over.

+1 Be patient and it will heat up whenever they decide the story is ready for him to show up.

This isn't a sales announcement as I'm not the seller... and buyer beware since it's a 0 feedback seller - but I had to share this somewhere if someone felt like risking having to go through eBay for getting their money back should seller try to rip them off.

It's obvious the back photo is not of the same book.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Mutants-98-CGC-9-8-White-Pages-WP-1st-First-Deadpool-App-Marvel-New-Movie-NM-/271928565248?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f50349e00

Easy $200+ profit if it works out for someone.. I'm just not willing to bet having $600 held up for awhile on it.

Looking at the Supergirl announcement, will Justice League (1987) #1 see some heat due to the 1st appearance of Maxwell Lord?

I remember when that was *the* book to have. Right around the time I started collecting.

With the new movie trailer and SDCC buzz, there is money on the table.

Update...

1303-and-itsgone.jpg

Jerome

Edited by jump_ace

Interesting announcement I figured it was only a matter of time before they brought this universe back to DC. I knew Static was back, but not the whole universe.

Milestone returns

I've been grabbing high grade copies of Hardware #1 and Icon #1 as well as Static #1 for some time now thanks to a recommendation on these boards months ago. (thumbs u

I've literally passed up about a bajillion copies of Icon/Harware #1 in dollar boxes for some time now. Maybe it is time to revisit these places and snag them????(shrug)

I know where to get many copies of those.

Interesting announcement I figured it was only a matter of time before they brought this universe back to DC. I knew Static was back, but not the whole universe.

Milestone returns

I've been grabbing high grade copies of Hardware #1 and Icon #1 as well as Static #1 for some time now thanks to a recommendation on these boards months ago. (thumbs u

I've literally passed up about a bajillion copies of Icon/Harware #1 in dollar boxes for some time now. Maybe it is time to revisit these places and snag them????(shrug)

I know where to get many copies of those.

There is no shortage of 1s. Now Issue 50 is quite another story.

You can see that Platinums have sprung up as well. For a long time

you couldn't find one.

It looks like Green Lantern #48 is picking up steam with the announcement of GL Corps.

All the copies under $10 appeared to have sold the day of the announcement on July 13th.

Since then, the book has been trending upwards and looks to hit the $20 mark very shortly. I'd expect asking prices on ebay to end up at the $40 mark in the next week or two.

Here

Edited by white_rushin

It looks like Green Lantern #48 is picking up steam with the announcement of GL Corps.

All the copies under $10 appeared to have sold the day of the announcement on July 13th.

Since then, the book has been trending upwards and looks to hit the $20 mark very shortly. I'd expect asking prices on ebay to end up at the $40 mark in the next week or two.

Here

Wouldn't Green Lantern #201 be the one to get?

Here

Wouldn't Green Lantern #201 be the one to get?

Yup!