• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

It came with a shirt .. The shirt is not picking steam. Everyone wants the record sleeve. No music along with it, I dont think anyone cares really

SDCC tried to frick up with us? :devil:

A brand new empty record sleeve that sells for $80. New low in "speculation"?

It came with a shirt .. The shirt is not picking steam. Everyone wants the record sleeve. No music along with it, I dont think anyone cares really

SDCC tried to frick up with us? :devil:

A brand new empty record sleeve that sells for $80. New low in "speculation"?

Not everything that's heating up and comic related is speculatory There are certain things that fall in the "I want this and I will pay for it" bracket. This is one of them

Fkuc I wanted one so bad but now that prices took off I guess Ill just have to sit it out :sorry:

Dazzler Sounds of Light & Fury

I see Bill Sienkiewicz all the time, I'll ask him for some!

:devil:

I think he wouldnt be happy about it

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/07/29/bill-sienkiewicz-speaks-out-against-fox-studios-san-diego-comic-con-dazzler-giveaway/

That's pretty rotten of them to not throw him some copies for himself

Wow. Totally d move by fox. At least give the guy a heads up that you will be using his work. Just courtesy . Smh

Fkuc I wanted one so bad but now that prices took off I guess Ill just have to sit it out :sorry:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/07/29/bill-sienkiewicz-speaks-out-against-fox-studios-san-diego-comic-con-dazzler-giveaway/

Wow. Totally d move by fox. At least give the guy a heads up that you will be using his work. Just courtesy . Smh

I don't mean to defend fox, but I'm guessing that Marvel owns the rights to that type of stuff, and Fox had to ask them for permission, or at least notify Marvel. Even though it's Fox's movie, I think it would fall more on MARVEL/Disney to inform Bill S, though it would be nice if Fox gave him some swag.

A-hem....

If any of you are holding onto Nyx 5 slabs, or have any 9.8 candidates....giddyup.

Nyx 5 CGC 9.8 auction at $195 USD,ongoing

Strangely enough, if you do a search for Nyx 5 CGC 9.8, the listings return a big fat 0. So , that auction may get overlooked.

And here's a CGC 9.8 that I sold last week for $249....

Nyx 5 CGC 9.8 -Sold at $249

Ironically, I got almost $75 more for this book, than I got for a Wolverine 66 CGC 9.8, about 2 weeks ago.

Offered free shipping on that one at a BIN of around $190 ( ran me $13 to California).

Only had the 1 Nyx 5 but I do have a few more Wolverine 66 raws to get slabbed...and 2 copies of Nyx 4, in one of my "buy it and mess with it months later" boxes

I don't mean to defend fox, but I'm guessing that Marvel owns the rights to that type of stuff, and Fox had to ask them for permission, or at least notify Marvel. Even though it's Fox's movie, I think it would fall more on MARVEL/Disney to inform Bill S, though it would be nice if Fox gave him some swag.

Regardless of all this, does anyone else find it strange that they chose a Dazzler record (which appeared in the movie for 2 seconds btw) as a marketing incentive for the Blu Ray of X-Men/Apocalypse. Does this indicate that theres an interest in that property for future movies?

Now a $100 bill if u can find one in the wild!

$100.1996.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.1996.jpg

I found one of those for $1 once from a dealer in FL.